Chapter 3:7:42 AM

Katsuki's POV:

I get dressed like I do every morning and get ready for work. I check the time and see that it's 7:28 AM. I smirk. 

"Looks like I'll be on time."I say. 

I grab my phone off my nightstand. The only notification is from Deku. He's just asking if I need a ride to work. I answer with just a simple no. Not wanting him to catch onto the fact that for the past fucking month I've been trying to find some way to stop being a coward and tell him I'm in love with him. I grab my earbuds off my desk and plug them into my phone. I turn on some random playlist then slip my phone in my back pocket. I put my earbuds in then walk down to the coffee shop Deku goes to every morning. I sit down at one of the tables and wait for him to come in. I take out my phone and scroll through social media while I wait. The clock hits 7:42 and like fucking clockwork Deku comes in and sees me. He comes over and sits down in the chair in front of me. 

"Morning."He says. 

"Morning."I reply looking up like I didn't know he was there.

"Are you gonna get a drink or are you just here?"

"I'm just sitting. I have about an hour before work. And I don't care for staying home."

"You want some company?"

"I don't care."

"Alright. The tone in your voice changed when you said that."

"No it didn't. You're hearing shit."

"No I'm not. What is it?"

"It's fucking nothing."

"Uh huh. I'll believe that when you're not looking at me with a lot more than your usual pissed off, annoyed look in your eyes. What's going on? Really. You can tell me anything."

"Just- Ugh. Ignore it."

"Kay. If you don't want to admit there's something there that's alright. I'm gonna go grab some coffee I'll be right back."

"Izuku-"

He stops when he hears me call him that. 

"Kacchan you- You never use my name for anything. What's going on?"He stammers. 

"I hate saying shit out loud. Do you have a piece of paper or something?"

"Yeah."

He pulls a small notepad from his pocket and a pen. He hands it to me.

 I write down:I'm in love with you dumbass. 

Then I hand the notebook back to him. His face goes bright red. He hides his face in his hoodie. I roll my eyes and set my phone on the table. 

"Say something. Seriously. I did not just write that for you to shut down right after."I say. 

"You mean it?"

"No I just say that shit for fun. Yes I mean it dumbass."

"Oh..."

"I knew I shouldn't have said anything. I'm gonna go."

I start to get up. He grabs my wrist. 

"Kacchan wait."He says. 

"What? I said I love you and you didn't respond. How the fuck am I supposed to react?"

"Just sit down."

"But I just-"

"Please?"

"Fine."

I sit back down. He moves to the chair closer to me. 

"What the hell are you doing?"I ask. 

 "I didn't mean to freak out. It's just that I've felt the same way about you since we were kids. But I couldn't say anything because of how you reacted anytime I tried to say anything to you. I thought you hated me so I just kept my mouth shut. Mostly to avoid pissing you off. Usually got my ass kicked. I don't know how long you've felt this way but I've been waiting for you to say something. Anything just so I would know it wasn't one sided. I don't know what you want to do about it. But please just be honest with me."

"Izuku... I- Fuck. This is hard."

"I know."

He rests one hand on my thigh and we just sit there in silence for like fifteen minutes. He finally says something. 

"Do you want to try something?"He asks. 

"What?"

"Look at me."

I look over at him. He rests one hand on the side of my face and kisses me softly at first. I rest one hand on the back of his neck and deepen the kiss. We just kiss like that for about five minutes. When we pull away we look away from each other. I run my fingertips over my lips. 

"I- That was- Fucking hell."He curses. 

"Yeah. I know. What now?"

"I don't know. Do you want to try this?"

"Try what?"

"Being together."

"I wouldn't be in love with you if I didn't."

"Then will you be my boyfriend?"

"If you can look at me when you ask that."

He looks at me. I keep eye contact. 

"Will you be my boyfriend?"He asks again.

"Yes dumbass."

He smiles and kisses me again. I smile. 

"We should get to work before we get fired for being late."I say. 

"Probably."

We get up and go out to his car. He starts the car and starts driving to our office. He rests one hand on my thigh. i rest my hand on top of his and interlace our fingers. He smiles softly. 

"I've needed this for a while."He says. 

"Me too."

"How long have you been in love with me?"

"Since we were kids."

"Why didn't you say something?"

"Because "I hate you" is easier to say than "I love you." So because I couldn't let you know you made me weak in the knees I pretended to hate you. Easier. Like by a lot."

"This feels better though huh?"

"Yeah. Feels perfect."

"Yep. I wouldn't have ever guessed you were gay though. Or a bottom."

"Surprise. I'm not the type to actually want anyone to kneel for me. I'd rather do it for someone else."

"I definitely don't mind that."

"I had no idea you were a top though."

"I'm actually a switch."

"That's a little more believable."

"Fair enough."

"You should prove it later though."

"Trust me I will."

I smile. 

A/N:So this one's a bit longer. Over 900 words. And I wrote it in ten minutes... I have a little bit of a writing addiction. It's fine. Just ignore it. But anyway there's more coming later. This should hold you guys off while I write three more. But I really enjoyed writing this. Thank you so much for reading. I hope you enjoyed.