Chapter 24:The Breakup

Izuku's POV:

Katsuki and I have been very clearly crushing on each other for like three years. But he's got this boyfriend who I can tell isn't really who he wants to be with. I don't want to interfere with their relationship but I won't lie it's killing me watching him in a relationship where he's not happy knowing he'd be happier with me. 

On top of that he comes over all the time and without fail all I want to do is pull him close and show him exactly what he could have if he just left his boyfriend. I know he won't though. 

I get out of bed for like the fourth time today. Katsuki said he needed to talk to me about something. He didn't specify at all and he said he'd be here around four. It's only 3:15 and just like every other time he's said we needed to talk about something I'm hoping with everything I've got that it's him finally breaking up with his boyfriend and wanting to be with me. It's never been that but I can't help but hope that's why. I go to my living room and sit down on my couch. I turn on the TV to pass the time a little faster. After about thirty minutes of watching whatever on the TV someone knocks on my door. I turn off the TV and go answer it. Katsuki's standing there looking like a complete wreck. 

"What's going on?"I ask. 

"He cheated."

"What?"

"This isn't why I need to talk to you but I got home from running some errands and he was in bed with someone else."

"I'm so sorry."

"Not your fault."

I step out of the doorway and let him in. He comes inside and I shut the door behind us. He turns and looks at me. 

"Is there anything I can do to-"I start. 

He cuts me off and just kisses me. I rest my hands on his hips. He pushes his hands into my hair. We just kiss like that for about five minutes. When we pull away I run my fingertips over my lips. 

"Katsuki-"I start.

"Look. I don't know what the hell I'm doing. But you make it less confusing. I don't think I'm ready to get into another relationship right now but when I am I do know I want to be with you. I can tell by the tone of relief in your voice that you're not at all sorry him and I broke up. Which I don't mind."

"Take your time. I'm here for you either way."

"Okay. For now can you just hold me?"

"Yeah."

We go over to the couch. I sit down and he sits in my lap. I wrap my arms around him.