Chapter 9:I love you. Since when?

Katsuki POV:

I'm just sitting on my living room couch. My phone starts ringing. I roll my eyes and answer it. 

Call Starts Here:

Katsuki:What?

Izuku:I love you. 

Katsuki:Deku- You- No.

Izuku:Should've known you wouldn't say it back. 

Call Ends Here

I just sit there in shock. Deku loves me? I thought that damn nerd was straight as a strip pole. Ugh. I should call him back. What would I even say? If I say I love him back it's probably just gonna blow up in my face. But I've been trying to. It always comes out as I hate you though. Guess I'll try. I call Deku back. He answers fast. 

Call Starts Here:

Izuku:Kacchan-

Katsuki:Shut up. I'm not good at this so don't talk until I'm done. When you said you loved me I didn't say it back because it's way easier to say that I hate you than it is to say I'm so fucking in love with you that it hurts. I know you're gonna overthink it if I don't explain it. So there you go. I love you too. 

Izuku:I- Can I come over?

Katsuki:Fine. Just open the door. Don't even knock. 

Izuku:Okay. And hey.

Katsuki:What?

Izuku:I'm glad you said it back. I needed to hear you say it.

Katsuki:Alright. I don't know how to respond honestly. 

Izuku:You'll know how to respond to what I'm about to do though.

Katsuki:Okay. 

Izuku:See you in a minute. 

Katsuki:Yeah.

Call Ends Here

I set my phone down then run my hand over my face. A few minutes later Deku comes in. I get up and go over to him. He grabs my hand and leads me back to my couch. He sits down then has me sit in his lap facing him. I raise an eyebrow and rest my hands on his shoulders. 

"What are you doing?"I ask. 

"Something loooong overdue."

He rests his hands on my hips and kisses me. I push my hands into his hair by instinct and just lean into the kiss. We just kiss like that for a few minutes. When we pull away my face is bright red. He smiles. 

"I knew you'd catch on."He says. 

"You're a fucking dork."

"I know. You really are a sub though. I thought Kiri was kidding."

"How do you get dominant from anything I do ever?"

"Seems that way. I also got straight before you and Kiri got together. Why did that end anyway?"

"Because I was in love with you. And I might be an ass but I'd never lead anybody on like that. It's a dick move even I couldn't pull."

"I must be special or something."

"You're gonna drive me fucking nuts."

"Good. Someone's gotta do it."

"You'd better fix it at the end of the night though."

"Trust me I will."

"Good."

I kiss him a few more times. 

"I love you."I say. 

"I love you too."

A/N:This one was a lot shorter but, I just wanted to have another fluff chapter after the last few. A lot of this is gonna be everything but fluff. But I'll try and put some fluff in there. Thank you so much for reading. I hope you enjoyed. Have a wonderful day. Feel free to comment and leave requests. I'm always open to try things y'all wanna see.