Chapter 33

A/N:I don't actually have chapter names anymore so I'm not gonna write any. 

Katsuki POV:

I walk into mine and Izuku's bedroom and see him laying on the bed doing something on his phone. I go over and sit in his lap. He raises an eyebrow and sets his phone down on the bed next to him. 

"Whatcha doing Puppy?"He asks. 

"Just trying to get your fucking attention."

"Mmm someone's in a mood today."

"What?"

"You are. What's going on?"

"I don't know. I just want love from you. But I haven't seen you all day."

"All you have to do is ask. You know that."

"I tried that. You didn't answer."

He just shakes his head and sits up. I land in his lap. He rests his hands on my hips and rests his forehead on mine. 

"Can you fuck me or something? I missed you."I ask. 

"Of course Puppy."

I smile softly. He picks his phone up and sets it on our nightstand. Then he picks me up and lays me down. I rest my hands on his shoulders and look up at him. He rests one hand on my hip and the other next to my head. I bite my lip. 

"Have you been good?"He asks. 

"Yeah."

"So if I undress you your boxers aren't gonna have anything in them?"

"Right."

"Mmkay."

He kisses me a few more times then runs his fingers along the inside of my waistband. I keep eye contact. He pushes his hand into my sweatpants and palms my dick through my boxers. I moan softly and bite my lip. 

"Mmm you've been good."He says. 

"Always. Fuck."

"Do you want me to take it slow or just fuck you like you asked?"

"Just fuck me. Please."

He nods and kisses me a few more times. I push one hand into his hair. He undresses us both then reaches down and takes the plug I usually wear out of me. I moan. He smirks and tosses the plug aside. Then he pushes two fingers inside me and pumps them in and out. I buck my hips. 

"Fuck! Izu!"I moan. 

"God, I love how responsive you are for me."

"Feels good! Please! Want you!"

"Yeah? I think I can manage that."

He kisses me and pulls his fingers out. Then he grabs a condom from the nightstand and pulls it on. He lines his cock up with my hole and pushes inside me quickly. I throw my head back and grip his hair. 

"Fuck! Oh god! Don't fucking stop!"I moan. 

"Trust me Puppy. I won't. You just have to be my good boy."

"I'll be good! Please!"

He kisses me a few times then quickly begins thrusting his hips. I rock my hips to meet his and bury my face in his shoulder. He rests one hand on my back and just holds onto me. 

"Ngh~ Fuck! Don't stop! Feels so fucking good Izu! Mhm! Ah~"I moan. 

"You really needed me bad didn't you Puppy?"

"Fuck yes!"

"I needed you too Puppy."

I just keep my grip on his shoulders and tuck my head in his neck. He keeps thrusting until he can tell we're both about to cum. 

"Cum for me Puppy."He says. 

I just cum hard. He does the same then pulls out. I lay back and catch my breath. 

"Fuck. I needed that."I groan softly. 

"I needed that too."

He cleans up then lays back down next to me. I turn over and lay my head on his chest. He wraps his arm around me.