Chapter 25:Last Night

Katsuki's POV:

I wake up in a room that's definitely not mine. I sit up fast but there's a dull ache in my tailbone so I just lay back down. I look over and see Izuku laying next to me not dressed at all passed the fuck out. 

"Oh hell no."I say and get out of bed. 

Our clothes are all over his apartment. I just grab mine and get dressed quickly. Izuku wakes up just as confused as I am. 

"Katsuki?"He says when he sees me.

"Yeah. What the fuck happened last night?"

"From the looks of it apparently we had sex. I don't remember much though."

"Neither do I. But what do we do? I don't even remember what we were doing before well this."

"I think we'd gone out drinking and apparently went home together."

"Yeah. This is not gonna be a thing."

"I wouldn't mind it all that much if it was. From the way your legs are shaking I'd say it was pretty fucking good."

"Apparently it was. But look. I'm not into you. And this wasn't supposed to happen."

"The way you're looking at me says differently."

"You're insufferable. I'm leaving."

"Katsuki wait."

"What?"

"Just stay. Please. If you try and walk home you know damn well you're gonna fall before you get out the fucking door. We don't have to talk or anything just trust me when I say you're not gonna want to go home like this."

"Fine."

He gets up and gets dressed. I run my hand through my hair and try to remember last night.