Chapter 5:No Turning Back

VERY HIGH SMUT WARNING!!!!!! PROCEED WITH CAUTION OR JUST SKIP THIS CHAPTER!!!!!

Katsuki's POV:

I pace in my living room waiting for the phone to ring. God this is fucking stupid. I wait every night until 8pm for Deku to call. We've been dating for about two years now and it's become a routine for us to talk every night and fall asleep on the phone. 

Lately we've been getting a little more sexual. Not that I'd even do anything yet. Which really isn't normal for me. I'm perpetually horny anyway but with Deku it's different for some fucking reason. He'll flirt and get handsy then when I think it's gonna go somewhere I stop him. I don't know what it is about that damn nerd but he makes me nervous. Makes my face go red and makes me fantasize. I'm just a damn mess when we're close. 

The clock hits eight. Instead of the phone ringing however someone knocks on my front door. I raise an eyebrow and go answer it. Deku's standing there looking sexy as fuck. He has a small smirk on his face. 

"What are you doing?"I ask. 

"I wanted to actually see you. Don't get me wrong I love our late night calls but I need to be able to hold you."

"Holy shit."

I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him hard. He picks me up by my thighs and carries me inside. He shuts the door behind us then carries me to the couch. When I pull away i rest my forehead on his. 

"Damn. Someone's excited to see me."He says. 

"No shit. It's not like you're all I think about or anything."

He smiles. 

"There's excited and then there's damn near tackling me. What's going on Puppy?"He says. 

"This is hard to say. Fuck. I know you've been trying for months to actually have sex and without fail every time I've stopped you. I don't know what it is but I wanna do this right. Obviously you're not my first but I damn sure want you to be my last. I was thinking about it before you got here. I really really want to do this. I'm sorry for stopping you all the time. It's just that you make me feel something I never did with anyone else I've been with and I don't know what it is or how to deal with it."

"Puppy don't apologize. I understand you weren't ready. And that's okay. You don't have to be. I want to have sex, yeah. But I'm not gonna do anything until you're ready."

"I'm ready. Can we try this?"

"If that's what you want."

I smile. 

"I promise I'll take my time."He says. 

He kisses me again. I push my hands into his hair. We make out like that for about fifteen minutes. When we pull away he kisses my neck. I tilt my head back to give him more room. He finds my sweet spot almost immediately like he always does. 

Izuku's POV:

He groans softly. I lightly nip at the skin on his sweet spot. 

"Izu! Ngh!"He groans. 

I smirk against his skin and keep going. 

"Fuck! Mm!"He groans. 

"Good boy."

I rest one hand on his ass and squeeze. He moans. I smile. 

"That's it Baby Boy."I say, kissing a trail to his collarbone. 

"'Zuku! More!"He moans. 

"Be patient. I'll take care of you."

He grips my hair. I bite my lip and grab his ass again. He moans and bite his lip.