Chap 70

"Not again!!" I mumbled as I jumped my way out of the queue.

Auth POV:

Y/N ran out of the airport and found many people waiting for their passengers or relatives. She rushed towards one and held his collar.

"Hey, I want your car, right now," she ordered, breathing heavily, and he held the car key up, being shocked at her tone.

"Great, Thanks." She said while rushing to the parking lot.

Lisa had come to pick both Y/N and Namjoon.  When she saw Y/N running towards her, she smiled widely and spread her arms to welcome her. Poor Lisa, her smile faded when Y/n passed her.

"Hey Y/N, Wait where are you going?" She was confused looking at the way Y/N was running away from her.

"Wait Y/N, my passport," Namjoon called out loudly, but Y/N never turned back.

"What the hell happened to this lady? Couldn't she recognize me," Lisa asked herself in confusion?

"She is love-struck, I guess." the man said.

"Who are you?" Lisa asked, turning to him

"Owner of the car which that lady took." He said, pointing at Y/N. While Y/N just sat in the car and drove off.

"Hi, I am Park Hyung-Sik by the way," he said, stretching his hand and Lisa, and she happily greeted him back with her name.

"Lisa!" Namjoon called when he found Lisa on the other side of the door.

"What are you doing there?" Lisa shouted back.

"Y/N has my passport and I can't pass this ques without my passport, go bring her now," Namjoon ordered.

"But how?" Lisa whined.

"Well, we can track her down using my phone," Hyung-Sik said while holding his phone.

"Let's follow her... Lisa?...Lisa?" Hyung-Sik looked over his shoulders and didn't find Lisa next to him.

"Get in!!!" They turned to her when they heard her voice coming from another car and  Hyung-Sik got in the car.

Y/N POV:

I was driving horribly fast, the address which they told me was a stadium, it was the same stadium I had attended their concert, I don't remember much, but I knew I was here once. 

I didn't have any idea who these people are and how they managed to kidnap him and bring him all the way this far.

I parked the car outside somewhere near the stadium and rushed inside.