Chap 52

Janitor POV:

I exited the cabin with the file Chief had asked me to get. I was walking when I came across Jennie ma'am's desk. She was still in training, but she was a very nice girl who could brighten up the entire floor with her smile. She is the only one who respects me, and the rest of the people here lack such qualities.

"May I come in, Sir?"I asked as I opened the door slightly.

He nodded and turned towards me.

"Sir, didn't Jennie ma'am come with you today?"

"Did anyone suspect you?" He asked seriously ignoring my question.

"No, Sir, but I think someone went back in the cabin...what is in this file that is too important," I asked as I handed him the file

With a smirk, he replied, "Distraction."

Jisoo's Father POV:

Kai brought Y/N back into the cell and placed her down near the cell gate, Her lips were bleeding, her hands were filled with whip marks

"Oh my god, Is she still breathing?"I shouted as I ran up to her.

"Of course she is, gray beard."

I rolled my eyes at him and looked at Y/N, she wasn't even moving. 

"Why are you even doing this? She had nothing to do with this case, she was innocent."

Kai rolled his eyes and came closer holding his silver gun in his hand.

"Listen, old fart, we want our man back in business and for that we need her. Just make sure she wakes up for her next dose, or you'll end up dead" He drew his gun and walked away from the scene.

I approached Y/N and placed my hands in front of her nose to see if she was breathing. Fortunately, she was. I slowly drew up the bottom hem of her pant and began to untie the stiff cotton belt that I had tied around her legs while she slept the previous time. I knew what these people were capable of because I was around them for a long time. They can even kill someone for any reason. I brought myself back to my spot after removing both belts and letting her rest.

After a while. Y/N began to move a little. She blinked slowly before opening her eyes.

"Hey, are you all right?"

"What do... you think?" She stuttered as she brought herself up to sit.

I sighed not willing to answer. She simply ignored and rested her head back on the wall with a hand on her folded leg and the other hand on her stomach. Her hisses as she tried to land herself in the position told me that she was in extreme pain.

"Hey..." I called her slowly, and she slowly turned her eyes to me.

"Don't talk and just hear to me. I'll tell you the way out of here...but for that I want you to do me a favor"