Chap 6

Y/N POV:

We got seats in the front corner of the stadium. People normally don't appreciate being in those seats. But I was happy because I could easily see the staff moving in and out of backstage.

I thought that I would be able to see V a little more closely there than on the stage.

I was standing and waiting for the star to enter when Jungkook pulled me to the seat, making me hit my back hard on the seat. I groaned in pain and glared at him.

"You didn't have to pull me- wait what's wrong? Why do you look nervous?"

We stayed together for years, which means I can easily make out Jungkook, being nervous. He always shakes his legs and his doe eyes are much wider whenever he is nervous.

"Nothing," he said, trying to ignore my eyes.

"Bunny, do you have something to tell me?"

He never looks directly into my eyes whenever he is trying to hide something." Nothing," he said a little grumpy,

I just assumed that he didn't like being in the concert So I just stopped myself from asking another question.

Finally, the show started with V's spectacular entry on the song singularity. The way his hard raspy voice made the song even more stunning to listen to. The crowd went insane with his every dance move.

Later on, the sweet music of the song Winter Bear made the fans silent. Everyone was so into the song. Later, his complete bandmates joined him for the rest of the performance and the whole stadium went crazy.

As it started to get a little dark, the light sticks decorated the whole stadium. It looked beautiful. It looked as if all the colorful stars were collected and put in front of the stage.

The boys were awesome, and the crowd was pumped. It was like a huge party. We were also dancing along with the boys as they sing and dance. We cried with them when they were emotional. We laughed as they were laughing. Loud cheers from the fans motivated them to keep up the energy.

I was so lost in their performance when I realized I had Jungkookie next to me. I turned towards him and saw him looking at me with a wide smile. He got up, leaned forward, and whispered in my ears.

"Finally you noticed me, now close your eyes."

I was confused but still managed to close my eyes ignoring the performance.

"Open Your Eyes," he shouted, making sure that I could hear him between the loud music.

I slowly opened my eyes and saw him on his knees. His hand stretched out his hand holding a small box. The scene just made me speechless. Everything around me vanished, it felt like it was just me and him in the whole stadium. Looking at his eyes all I could see is how much he loves me. He opened the box containing a ring.

(Let's assume the box had a ring, Please

(Let's assume the box had a ring, Please.)

I couldn't even take a glance at the box, I was so lost in his sparkly eyes which were glowing in the dark like a star.

I realized he was moving his lips, by the time I could analyze what he was trying to say the fireworks went off indicating the end of the performance and I flinched coming back to reality. I looked at the ring and smiled widely.

"NO!!" I shouted.