Chap 2

Time skip:

During the evening, we planned to go out for a stroll.

Since it was New Year's Eve, the streets were lit up and were ready to welcome the new year.

Walking down the beautiful street, holding hands with my boyfriend. '"I never want this moment to end ", you said looking at your boyfriend who was gulping down a huge glass of banana milkshake.

"Me too, I can never stop drinking a banana milkshake. You need anything?" he asked, I rolled my eyes and continued drinking coffee.

He came back from the counter with banana milk for him and chocolates for me. Before he could sit down, his phone rang. His facial expression changed from bunny to a serious face. I asked him with a little worry, looking at his expression. "Is everything alright? ",

Ignoring my words, he slid his fingers on the phone and moved away from me, and started talking on the phone

Ignoring my words, he slid his fingers on the phone and moved away from me, and started talking on the phone. He came back after a few minutes and sat in front of me. He suddenly started to pack his things in a hurry.

"What happened-" before I could complete the sentence he interrupted saying "I have to go Y/n, Don't wait for me, go home safe".

I became a little disappointed but didn't ask him where or why he was leaving since I knew the answer would always be "Just something important came up, don't overthink".

He turned back to me before stepping out of the café door. Looking at me all alone sad, he came back and pecked my forehead and said" Don't overthink, It's just something important, I'll be back. Ok? ". I just nodded with a sad smile on my face, and he left in a hurry.

It was getting dark as the night started to commence. I was walking down the street with my headphones on listening to songs. I came to the dark alley which was on the way to our apartment. It became silent, making the music on my ears more clear.

 It became silent, making the music on my ears more clear

A gunshot made me freeze at the spot.

BANG

I snapped back to reality hearing another gunshot. I removed my headphones and found that it was coming from the alley parallel to where I was. I could hear men talking in their strong voices. Before wasting any second I took my phone out of my pocket and dialed the number saved as "My Bunny".

After a few rings, he picked up the phone. " Jungkook," I said trying to sound as low as possible. Sensing the fear in your voice he asked "Y/N, where are you ? ". I told him where I was. I had no courage to move from the place, So I sat down in the corner trying not to make any sound. After a few minutes, I heard someone calling out my name. Recognizing the voice I stood up and walked out making myself visible to the entire alley.

I turned around trying to search for the owner of the voice through those alleys. Without realizing I walked into few men.

They were wearing masks and I had no intention of stopping, I continued to walk searching for Jungkook. I suddenly bumped into someone and gasped as I looked up. The masked person was just a few inches away from me. I was not able to breathe or speak at that moment. Everything became silent. His light brown eyes were piercing my heart.

He stretched his hand out to touch my face, but before he could succeed, "Y/N!!"

I got startled for a second and was relieved as I turned to see Jungkook standing a few steps behind me. I sigh in relief and turned back to find no one standing in front of me. Jungkook came in front and asked worriedly cupping your cheeks

"Are you ok? Y/N?" I responded with a nod.

"Let's go," he said grabbing my hand and dragging me away from the alley.