Chap 9

Auth POV:

Luckily, the airbags inflated before any further damage could happen. After a few minutes, ambulances started to gather around the scene.

 People rushed out of the van to help the injured by putting them on stretchers and taking them in

 V and Jimin were half-conscious and less injured, but Mr.Wang was severely injured, and the driver was fortunately breathing. 

They were quickly rushed to the hospital, but on the way, Mr.Wang went quiet.

The storm didn't take a chance of stopping, It continued to pour till the sun made its appearance.

Boss POV:

In-call:

Boss: "You better tell me that he is dead,"

3rd person: "Not yet boss, he met with an accident, he is admitted to the hospital."

Boss: "Accident?"

3rd person: "There was a car accident in the outskirts of the town, and he was in one of the cars"

Boss: "Why didn't you shoot him in the concert."

3rd person: "I tried to shoot him, but before I could pull the trigger, someone else shot a bullet. It created a lot of disturbance in the crowd making it more secure for him-"

I hung up the call as I couldn't take his excuses.

This was the only chance to kill him and this idiot is of no use.

I covered my face with my hand with frustration and decided that next time, I'll do it myself.

After a week:

Y/N POV:

I tried to open my eyes, feeling my pounding head. But a sudden flash of bright light made me squint my eyes before I could see everyone standing in front of me. Everyone but him.

Suga slowly walked towards me and held my hand. I looked around and realized I was in the hospital.

"How are you feeling?" he asked with a brotherly concern on his face.

I was not able to respond when I widened my eyes as I start remembering what happened

I was not able to respond when I widened my eyes as I start remembering what happened. I closed my eyes as the images of me and Jungkook came flashing making the migraine go even worse. It made me crouch my face so hard as it started to get unbearable.

Everything appeared to me like a nightmare I could remember him looking happy and calling out my name, his face when he was looking at me in panic, the sounds of the thunder, the way he was rashly driving the car, his teary eyes when he was glancing at me while driving and his face with a bleeding forehead.

I gasped with shock and sat upright on the bed as the picture of him being wounded came in front of me.

Suga POV:

She clutched my hand tightly. Her eyes were full of tears as she stared at me. I could understand the way she gazed at me. She wanted to know about Jungkook. I hesitated to answer looking at her miserable state.

She opened her eyes after being unconscious for more than a week. But the first thing she wanted was to know about Jungkook. She was desperate to hear about him, having little hopes that he would be fine.

Having no option, I looked at her and without any words, I just looked down and shook my head indicating that we had lost him.

The next moment I looked at her, she was shattered, the look on her face said that she was betrayed by happiness.

Not a single drop of tear fell from her eyes, her soul was crushed.

I had no words to speak to ease her pain, the wound had to heal with time.

I asked everybody in the ward to move out for a while. As they left I pulled her to my chest, and instantly she broke down into tears. She cried her heart out.

Hi guys, I know that this part was heartbreaking but let me assure you that, everything happening in this story has a reason behind it. Which you will get to know as the story goes on. Till then pull yourself together and enjoy the rest of the story. Thank you :))