Chap 59

Auth POV:

Godown side of the airport:

When the bullet was fired, Jisoo's father had closed his eyes. The bullet makes a loud noise when it strikes something. He gently opened his eyes to see something that made him shiver.

"Yesss!!" He screamed in delight when he saw Taehyung holding the gun, which was aimed at the air rather than at Y/N. Taehyung kept his head down, slowly looking up to see Kai, who was in shock.

"If you touch her, consider yourself dead," Taehyung smirked before grabbing Kai's hand and kicking him hard in the chest

Kai flew backward as a result of the powerful kick and landed with a thud on the ground. Kai's men began to approach but abruptly stopped.

Taehyung became confused once he saw them come to a halt. He noticed them looking behind him with their mouths open and their faces distorted. When he slowly turned around, he discovered a hole in one of the large tanks. A strange liquid was pouring out of the tanks, and it appeared as if it would break the tanks' walls at any moment. The majority of the men began to flee, and a few remained, unsure of what to do.

"Taehyung!" Jisoo's father signed him, forcing him to turn around. But when he turned around, he landed a huge punch in the face.

He returned his gaze to the massive figure in front of him, Jungkook.

Jungkook came out of the cabin as soon as he heard the gunshot. When he witnessed things going out of hand, he stepped in. He asked all of those men looking at the tanks to escort his uncle safely to his chopper, which was waiting outside. He walked passing Jisoo's father and stood right behind Taehyung before punching him.

Jungkook was now alone in the face of Taehyung. He was so preoccupied with killing Taehyung that he didn't notice his girl standing against one of the walls.

Jisoo's father slowly shifted to Y/N and stood next to her.

"Y/N, we need to leave because the tank could break down at any moment. This place has an electric fence, and if the liquid inside this tank touches the fence, the entire place could explode," he said quietly to her. She didn't say anything and just stood there frozen.

Taehyung wiped the blood from his face and approached Jungkook, intending to punch him. But Jungkook had been trained and knew how to fight. He grabbed Taehyung's hand and yanked him over to the other side. Taehyung tried to stand up again, this time holding the side of his body.

 Taehyung tried to stand up again, this time holding the side of his body