Chap 38

Taehyung's father's POV:

"I came here to tell my son that he can join his band once he is completely fine and discharged, I made all the arrangements for your bandmates, I know you missed them." He said with a smile looking at his son.

"Really?" Taehyung was shocked by his father's statements.

"Yes, I am sorry that I had forced you to go out of the band for your safety son. When I got the information from Mr.Suga that there are people who are trying to hurt you, I had no choice but to remove you from the band. Now that there is no problem, You can go back to your usual tours." He said smiling at his shocked son and continued.

"I am sorry for not telling you before," the old man ended looking down.

"No...No, You are the best dad," Taehyung said before embracing his father with his one free hand. They were both in tears but holding it back pretending to be strong.

We heard another sniff and turned around frowning to find Jimin was on the verge of crying. 

"Fine, I'll let you kids alone. I got some work to do," He said sniffing back his tears and leaving the room.

Jimin burst into tears. This guy is difficult to understand because he was laughing so hard ten seconds ago and is now crying.

 This guy is difficult to understand because he was laughing so hard ten seconds ago and is now crying

I didn't know what to do, so I just wrapped my arms around his shoulders and patted him on the back. But this little thing simply embraced me like a koala bear and began to cry even more.

"JIMIN!" Taehyung screamed, causing both of us to flinch, and Jimin to pull away from me.

"I'm sorry buddy, I just got too emotional," he apologized as he looked at Taehyung.

" That's okay, I didn't call you for that but help me to go to the washroom" Jimin went to hold him, but he kept staring at Jimin. As soon as Jimin wrapped his hands around his neck. Taehyung pulling him closer grabbing his neck even tighter.

"Let go Tae!!" Jimin squirmed in Taehyung's strong grip.

"Let him go, Taehyung," I yelled, staring at that poor thing.

"Never do it again" He warned before releasing his friend.