Chap 29

On top of the bridge:

Auth POV:

Jin was dragged towards the individual wearing dark sunglasses.

The man began to speak in a steady tone.

"You don't remember your brother and his close friend bullying me in high school, do you? Remember playing a joke on me and leaving me almost dead in the forests?"

Jin's eyes widened as he recognized him

"J-J-Jackson?" He stuttered because of his weakness

"Woah!!! Senior's Brother, you do remember me, I am so touched," He said holding his hands together near his chest dramatically.

"What do you want ?" Jin asked firmly

" Revenge"

" For a stupid prank?" Jin spat on Jackson.

"Oh no no no, I don't want to take revenge for that now, I want to take revenge for my Y/N"

Jin frowned in confusion at his statement.

" Hmm, I see, you don't know. Well, I wanted to take revenge for leaving me in the forest before but every time I watched him touch Y/N I felt like killing him over and over again," He grumbled

"How do you know Y/N?"

"You don't need to know that I nearly had her in the streets on New Year's Eve. Destiny, after losing her there, I found her here." He said this while looking up at the sky.

Jin scoffed and faced Jackson.

" Destiny? Bullshit" Jin clenched his teeth. Jackson's brow furrowed.

"Why am I wasting my time on you, where is your brother?" He yipped at Jin.

Jin just grinned at him. It provoked Jackson. He pulled out a gun and pointed it towards Jin.

"Wait!! You said you will only hurt Taehyung, not Jin" Jisoo spoke out blocking his gun.

Her father grabbed her hands and yanked her aside.

"Just let him die, Jisoo; he was the one who arrested me."

Jisoo shook her head "NO...no...no, father you promised me you won't hurt Jin, please let him go." She burst into tears.

Jin looked at her and just smiled.

He mouthed an "I love you" before closing his eyes to take the bullet.

Suddenly a roaring sound of the bike engine distracted Jackson.

He was about to pull the trigger when Jisoo kicked his hands. He dropped the gun which slid far from the scene.

Jackson glared at her giving her a tight slap. He pulled out a knife tucked in his shoe and walked towards Jin.

He was going to stab Jin when the bike came in his direction drifted right in front of him. The biker kicked him on his abdomen, and he was thrown backward by force hitting his head to the railings.

The biker stopped and removed his helmet.

It was Taehyung

He dashed towards his brother and kneeled in front of him; seeing his brother's condition, he placed one of his hands over his shoulder and supported Jin in standing straight.

It was difficult for him to bear his brother's weight alone. When another person tossed Jin's other hand over his shoulder to help, he felt a little lighter. He looked at a short young man helping Jin walk towards the car.

"Who are you?" Taehyung asked

"I am Suga, Y/N's friend"

Taehyung's thoughts shifted to Y/N, but she was nowhere to be found

Taehyung's thoughts shifted to Y/N, but she was nowhere to be found. They assisted Jin in getting into the car.

Taehyung approached Jackson who was holding his head in pain and grabbed his collars, shouting, "WHERE IS Y/N?" He charged, enraged.

Jackson smirked.

"Finally, Senior, we meet face to face."

He held his knife tightly. With one swift move, he marked Taehyung on his abdomen.

---

"Dad let go! I have to take him to the hospital, or he won't survive" She screamed at her father with tears in her eyes.

Jisoo's father was terrified by the plan's unexpected turn at the end of the bridge. He was attempting to escape, pulling Jisoo with him, when Suga blocked his path. As soon as he let go of Jisoo's hand, she dashed to the car to help Jin.

Suga tilted his head and gave the old man a slight smirk.

" Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eyes, And you, my dear old man breaking such a lovely couple. Take a look at your daughter as she fights for her love "He said this while showing Jisoo helping Jin,"

She drove off taking Jin with her to the hospital.

"You can manipulate them and torture them to fall out of love but all it does is gets stronger and more powerful"

He said this while grabbing the old man's necktie and twisting it around his neck. He drew his hand back as he tied it to the tie. The old man couldn't take the pain any longer and tried to groan, but the tight tie around his neck was choking him and preventing him from opening his mouth.

"Now, let's talk about why I came here in the first place. Where. Is. Y/N?"

Note: To all the GOT7 lovers, please don't get offended. I respect all the idols. I am just using the name Jackson only because I personally think he has the coolest name. This story has nothing to do with his real-life as well. So please just read this story as fiction, nothing else.

None of the pictures or GIFs belong to me. It belongs to the rightful owner.

Thank you.