Chap 31

Y/N POV:

I attempted to untangle myself from the rope. Fortunately, the earrings Jennie had given me were sharp enough to cut the rope that was wrapped around my hand.

My hands slipped as the knot loosened around my hand, and I grabbed the end of the rope quickly before I lost it. I attempted to hoist myself up but found it difficult to pull myself up the rope.

As I was climbing, I felt a sting in my arm; I'm guessing they injected me with something before throwing me under the bridge. I was tired of pulling myself, and my body felt weaker. The massive tide of water continued to hit me, making it difficult for me to breathe at the same time.

I was near the railings when I heard a scream. I grabbed the railings and looked up to see Suga being held by men on both sides with their backs to me. When I turned to look where Suga was looking, I saw Taehyung struggling beneath a man with a pool of blood under his waist.

Looking at him hurting Taehyung made my blood boil. 

AUTH POV:

She pushed herself over the bridge's edge.

As she walked slowly towards Suga, she grabbed the people who were holding Suga with her elbows.

Suga cast a glance her way. She smirked and winked at him. Suga smirked back at Y/N as he grabbed the guy who was holding him.

 Suga smirked back at Y/N as he grabbed the guy who was holding him

Suga was relieved to see that Y/N had solved the problem herself.

"I'll take care of these chipmunks while you go help him," he said.

" You are going to be all alone?"She asked with a frown.

Suddenly we heard a lot of vehicles pulling in front of Suga.

"Of course I got help," He said with a smirk. 

"Who are those people?" she asked with a frown.

"Taehyung's father's bodyguards?"

" Cool," she replied and moved away from him.

Meanwhile, Jackson was explaining why he wanted to kill Taehyung to the guy screaming on the ground beneath the sharp blade at the other end of the bridge. Y/N charged at Jackson, kicking him off Taehyung and punching him across the face with all her might.

Taehyung was dizzy from the blood loss and was on the verge of passing out. When she returned Jackson's gaze, her eyes darkened.

He was surprised to see a soft girl like Y/N, who had been screaming in pain a few minutes before, now standing steadily in front of him.

"Y/N I don't want to hurt you, but you won't be able to stop me from killing him today, "He said while wiping the blood from the corner of his lips.

"Give it a shot, buddy!!" With a smirk, Y/N said.

He had a firm grip on the knife.

She lowered her gaze to his knife and examined the stainless steel's length

She lowered her gaze to his knife and examined the stainless steel's length. She knelt and took the rope from one hand, wrapping it around her hand and fist and letting the other end hang loose. She began whacking the rope in circles. That allowed her to keep her distance from him and attack him when the time was right. She swung the rope over his hand and aimed at the hand holding the knife. When the rope caught his wrist, he dropped the knife. 

He hissed in pain when the rope came in contact with his skin. 

Moving furiously towards Y/N, he clutched the other end of the rope and yanked her towards him. He drew the rope and wrapped it around her neck, squeezing her.

Y/N struggled to breathe and became weaker on her knees.

"Just like I remember, You are still weak Y/N"

He clenched his teeth, still clutching her.

He grabbed a fistful of her hair and brought her in front of his face.

"Don't forget that you were messing with the wrong person" he smirked bringing her lips much closer to his

Suddenly, a bullet hits his leg, and he drops letting the rope loose.

 Y/N takes a deep breath and turns towards the direction from which she heard the sound.