Chap 26

Y/N POV:

I entered the party hall, which was stunningly decorated with a purple aura and disco lights. On a table, tanks of drinks are kept. She was surrounded by celebrities and wealthy people while holding a glass of punch in her hands. A few young people are dancing to the DJs.

I looked for Taehyung and found him chatting with his brother. I was walking towards them when Jisoo stopped me.

 "So, you finally came. Huh?"

I gave her a nod and a smile.

"Why don't you have some booze?" She said this while stopping a waiter and taking a drink from the tray.

"Sorry, I am restricted from having alcohol, Taehyung said my resistance to alcohol is really awful," I shook my head.

She pressed a glass into my grip. "Just drink it, women, have some pride, you don't have to do everything these men say," she retorted sharply as she walked away.

I drank a few sips of my drink and looked around.

I turned to see Jin when I felt a pat on my shoulder. He took the glass from my grasp and set it on the table next to him.

"Would you like to dance Y/N?"

He drew me to the dance floor before I could say anything. The DJ was blasting out heavy bass music, causing people to go crazy with their dancing. 

I was completely lost while dancing with Jin; he was charming, attractive, and a fantastic dancer

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I was completely lost while dancing with Jin; he was charming, attractive, and a fantastic dancer.

Taehyung was drinking a lot and staring at me. After a while, the music slowed down and a piece of romantic soulful music began to play.

Jin was about to take my hands when Taehyung stopped him.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Let me take it from here, Hyung." 

He let Taehyung pass in front of me and then left, saying

"I'll see you around, Y/N."

Taehyung then approached me, clasped my hands to his collar, and snaked his hands around my waist. We began to move slowly in time with the music. I felt his breath on my face and tried to move away from him, but he drew me in even closer and rested his head on my shoulder.

"Y/N you look stunning today," he whispered in my ears.

When I heard him say this, I blushed slightly and thanked him.

"However you look Y/N, you should still know your position" He continued to whisper.

For a brief moment, I couldn't believe whatever he said. I thought I had misheard him until he continued.

"You walked into a huge party and immediately began acting like a wench. You're just a regular girl, but my brother is a millionaire's son, and I didn't tell you about my brother's relationship, and yet you want to act like a b*tch. I should have known that girls, like you, hang out with guys and take them for granted."

I was shocked to hear such hurtful words from Taehyung. I started to feel uncomfortable being this close to him and tried to move away again, but he pulled me back and clutched my waist.

His voice was frightful, and when he called me a b*tch, my heart clenched. My eyes started to fill with tears. 

"Taehyung, please let me go, your hurting me..." I pleaded

He tightened his grip on my body, and his nails began to pierce my skin. I was struggling in his arms, but he kept squeezing me tighter and tighter, trying to crush my bones.

" Taehyung, LET GO!!"

The whole incident moved in slow motion when he suddenly pushed me back, I collided with Jisoo, and her glass fell on her white dress. She gave me a death glare before lifting her hands and slamming me hard. My face averted as I felt her hands on my cheeks.

As people began to murmur and stare at me, I felt humiliated. More than being humiliated, I was hurt by someone close to me, which was unbearable.

I couldn't stand the pain any longer. My tears began to fall, covering my cheeks.

I dashed out of there. It was drizzling outside but that didn't stop me from running. I stopped at a bridge after running for a long time. My tears were swept away by the little raindrops.

 I was completely drenched when my eyes suddenly started to get blurry, and my breath started to get heavier. My legs started to tremble. I took the support of the lamp near me and tried to stand straight.

I felt someone's presence next to me saying

"You're going to be fine Y/N, trust me" I turned to face the voice.

"Jungkook?"

.

Dawn [COMPLETED]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें