Chap 17

Y/N POV:

I could see burning anger in his red eyes. And, his tears told me that he was hurt. I was struggling to free his hand as it was getting difficult for me to breathe.

 He pushed me against the wall with force, letting go of my throat. I took a deep breath and stabilized my breath.

 He looked at the box on the table, grabbed it, and smashed it at the door, littering the floor. I knew he was aggressive, but to this extent, was not something I expected.

 I pulled my gaze up to his eyes.

He just stared at me with those teary eyes. He was hurt, in pain, he looked like he wanted comfort. He wants to let go of the pain but also wants to be strong.

 I didn't know how to solve his misery completely but all I could do was help him a little. So, I slowly moved towards him and wrapped my hands around him. I started to stroke his hair slowly and whispered in his ears.

"Everything is going to be okay," I whispered, running my hands behind his head

 I wasn't expecting him to react, but he suddenly hugged me back tightly causing my heart to race fast. I felt my shoulders getting cold with his tears. 

"All a person needs is a hug whenever they are hurt."

Jungkook's words came into my mind and the situation we were in at present started to get awkward. I slowly pushed Taehyung away, placing my hands on his chest, and he looked at me confused. He tried to speak. , but I was in no position to hear him. So, I walked out of the room trying to hold back my tears.

Taehyung POV:

When she hugged me, a sudden regret crept into my heart. Hurting her was a very bad idea. She doesn't deserve it. It wasn't her fault. 

I was angry at that moment.

 I have had anger issues since childhood. It's difficult to control my temper. My doctor gave me antidepressants to reduce my stress. To my bad luck, I forgot to take my antidepressants today and hurt Y/N.

But whatever she did, was not something my medicines could do. 

I felt like I was in my mother's embrace and when she started to stroke my hair, I couldn't control it but burst into tears. The anxiety which I felt was just defeated from her warmth.

I had to apologize to her. I grabbed my phone...

Y/N POV:

I was in the washroom when washing my face a notification sound grabbed my attention, I checked my phone, and it said "Get my car ready at the entrance"

I went to the studio to take the keys and headed to the basement. I was going towards a car.

Suddenly someone grabbed my hand and pinned me to the wall.

He covered my mouth before I could scream. He slowly pulled his hand back and signaled me to be quiet, I frowned and looking at the person.

I sighed in relief to see it was Jin.

"What the hell was that?" I whispered annoyed with him

He pulled me to a corner, and I was confused by his action. He had a serious look on his face.

"Y/N I need you to listen to me," He said sternly taking my attention completely.

" There are few people who are trying to hurt Taehyung."

"What?"