Chap 35

On the Previous Day:

In the Hospital :

[Y/N: What is wrong with this Jackson guy? Why was he behind you?

Taehyung: (*angry*) Don't remind me about him Y/N. I hate him a lot

Y/N: Oh okay. If you don't want to say then it's fine. I just wanted to know what mistake you had done which led him to take such cruel revenge.

Taehyung: I  didn't do anything I just pranked him in high school. He was a fresher and our junior. We told him that we were having camping at night in the forest behind our school campus. He tagged along with us. We being all curious kids we went much deeper in the forest. We had fun camping. It was night and started to get chilly. So we asked him to stay inside the tent, and we left the place. None of us came back to take him.

Y/N: You guys left him there?

Taehyung: Yeah, I thought he would come back on his own. But when I heard that he hasn't returned home, I told my brother about it And he told me that dad will take care of it.

Y/N: I can't believe you did that to him Taehyung. (*annoyed*)

Taehyung: I know! I still regret it okay. But look what he has done, he killed his own father and —

Y/N: Don't tell me that. I don't care about him, I care about you.

Taehyung: I am sorry Y/N. I can't change anything now. What has happened has already happened, and he is behind bars. I am here in the hospital with this painful wound. And don't scream at me okay. (*pouts*)

Y/N: (*Sigh*) Fine

Y/N: (*Sigh*) Fine. I am sorry I shouldn't be acting like this. Anyways I'll see you tomorrow.

Taehyung: Are you going to visit me every day.

Y/N: Do you really want me to come every day? 

Taehyung: Yep, you did say you care about me, right?

Y/N: (*smile*) I'll try, Now take a rest, Teddy bear.

]

"That's it... Jackson went so far for that stupid prank" Suga asked

"Yes I know it was stupid but again you would know if your in that situation and if you are a psycho"

He chuckled at my comment and went silent in a few minutes.

"Anyways we wouldn't have got him if it wasn't for your help. You were great Y/N"

"No, I did nothing. Wait! How did that guy know my name?"

" He is a gangster Y/N, He might have gone through all the details of you once you were Taehyung's assistant"

"Oh okay... but still he feels so much familiar."

"Why?"

"I don't know," I said shrugging my shoulders

We arrived at the clinic. I had a few minutes left for my appointment, and we also had to wait for Jennie. She told me she would accompany me when they do the tests. It felt like I am the kid dragged to the dentist by her mom and dad.

We sat in the lobby when Suga broke the silence.

" What else did you speak with Taehyung?"

"Oh yes, I almost forgot. I got a date this Friday"

[Y/N: (*smile*) I'll try, Now take a rest, Teddy bear.

Taehyung: Wow the name sounds so well when you call it out.

Y/N: (*flustered*) Um...Okay, I'll see you tomorrow, bye

Taehyung: Wait!!

I turned around and walked towards him again.

Taehyung: You look really beautiful today.

I gazed at him with my hands crossed.

Y/N: Thank you, But the last time you said that it was chaos.

Taehyung: I am really sorry I didn't mean to say anything like that. I got anger issues that I can't handle.

Y/N: I know, Jin told me about it, don't worry I forgive you.

Taehyung: Um... I wanted to ask you if you are free this Friday night.

Y/N: Well, it depends on the schedule you give me. Why?

Taehyung: Would you like to go out on a date?]

"He asked you out on a date!!" Suga yelled out

I closed his mouth with my hands asking him to shush

"This is a hospital Suga. You can't scream here"

" Why can't I scream, It's so empty in here"

He was, indeed, correct. This clinic was only preferred for officers to get inquired and stuff, and there was no one except for me, Suga, and a strange nurse who kept staring at us from time to time.

"Okay now listen"I took his attention and continued

[Taehyung: Would you like to go out on a date?

Y/N: Taehyung-

Taehyung: No not with me.

Y/N: then with whom?

Taehyung: My friend Jimin]

"What the-!"

I covered his mouth again not letting him finish his sentence

"I know," I said as I shook my head.