Chap 19

I grabbed two glasses from the counter and poured raw whiskey into them. I walked towards Taehyung and placed the glass in front of him. He looked at me confused.

"What are you doing?"

"AAA....umm... I had a boyfriend,"

I accidentally began the conversation about Jungkook. He rolled his eyes and stared at me as if he was compelled to hear what I was saying.

"Had? ....And he broke up with you?" He smirked.

I bowed and looked down. I didn't want to bring up Jungkook with him right now.

He placed his hand on the neck of the glass and pushed it in my direction. He didn't take his gaze off me meanwhile.

"Then you need this more than I do," he said, which astounded me.

Jungkook was all I could think about right now. . Instead of making him drink the liquor. I picked up both the glasses and downed both of them one after another without pausing. My resistance to liquor is terrible that I started to lose my stability. My eyes began to grow blurry, I don't know how, but there was sudden confidence in me that I couldn't think straight I fu*king hate you!!!" I shouted out.

Taehyung POV:

She emptied both the bottles and kept them in front of me. She rested her head on the table and started blabbering, I simply looked away, not willing to deal with a drunk woman.

"I fu*king hate you!!" She yelled, which surprised me. 

She suddenly grabbed my collar and began rocking me back and forth.

"Why did you promise me that you would live with me, marry me, and love me for the rest of your life? You coconut-headed idiot!!"

I'm not sure who that coconut head was, but my hair doesn't look like a coconut. I guess she's lost her sight along with her mind.

"Y/N, I'm Taehyung, not your coconut head," I yelled, raising my voice to get her to stop pulling my shirt

She sighed and looked down as she let go of my collar.

Slowly lifting her head "Are you not my bunny?" She inquired, her gaze fixed on me. Her eyes were sad. She appears to be disappointed that I was not the one she was thinking about.

I hesitated before responding "No Y/N, I am -".

"Why does it hurt so much when someone leaves us? I wish there was a medicine that could ease our pain." I was paying attention to everything she said, but I couldn't respond. She wasn't getting me to speak.

"You are hurt because someone you care about has hurt you, and I am hurt because someone I care about has left me. He promised to stay with me and then left without saying goodbye."

I could hear her voice cracking. When I turned around, I saw tears in her eyes. 

I thought about what she said, she said I was hurt, and it left me speechless.

"Teddy, Can you take me home, where my bunny will be waiting?"

She called me Teddy now, and I was enraged. Nobody ever calls to me like that.

 Nobody ever calls to me like that

I took a look outside. I didn't want her to go alone, and the least I could do was drop her off at home. I approached her, turned, and knelt down.

"My Bunny is here!" she exclaimed. "But you always carried me as if I were a bride."

The nicknames were getting to me, and soon I felt her hands around my neck, legs wrapped around my waist from behind, and her head resting on my shoulder. God, I lifted her! Despite her small stature, this lady is quite heavy.

I carried her to the basement, but she wouldn't stop talking; luckily, the lift made my job easier. I threw her in the passenger seat, took the wheel, and started the engine. I was about to hit the gas when her phone started to ring. I answered the phone and held it close to my ear, hoping to speak with someone who could help me.

"Y/N, where are you?" Someone yelled, piercing my ears. I took a step back from the phone and looked at the caller's name, "Jennie." I exclaimed loudly.

"Oh, Jennie, give it to me." She snatched the phone from my grasp and put it on the loudspeaker.

"Hi, baby!! Do you know what happened today? I got a paper cut, I got elbow scratches, and my boss choked-" I covered her mouth, so she wouldn't spit out any more complaints. She was still trying to speak, unaware of the fact that her mouth was covered. I rolled my eyes, grabbed the steering wheel from the other hand, and began driving.

"Okay listen, come home soon," Jennie mumbled from the other end of the line before hanging up. And this idiot, I guess, didn't pay attention to anything because she kept blabbering while holding her phone close to her ears. I took my hands away from her mouth.

 Suddenly, she said something that caused me to lose control of the steering wheel.