Chap 15

Y/N POV:

Suga had told me to meet him in the lobby after the interview. I was searching for him when I bumped into someone. I looked up and saw Jin AGAIN

"Woah, Are you following me ?" He asked dramatically.

"No, It is just a coincidence, Mr.Jin" I replied softly

"Maybe it's destiny," He said bashing his eyebrows

"Destiny?" I asked, glaring.

"Yeah, So that I can get to know your name or maybe your number"

I couldn't help but smile at his answer and I slowly extended my hand.

"I am Y/N". He shook my hands and asked

"What are you doing here?"

"I came here for an interview and will be working here from tomorrow"

"You will be Taehyung's Assistant?" he asked surprising me

"Yes, How did you know?"He just shrugged his shoulders in response and said something that got me confused.

"Guess we will be meeting quite often. Not as a coincidence, Ms.Y/N," he said, holding up his hand, moving his index finger as he walked away.

I met Suga and told him about the job. He was happy that I got me occupied somehow.

Time Skip:

Late in the evening, I was home alone. Suga told me he would be out of the station for a week due to some work. I didn't ask him for any details. Jennie was busy with her work.

I was sitting on my bed scrolling my phone when I got a message from an unknown number. It said that I have to report directly to Taehyung's house at 5 AM

what the hell!

I wasn't expecting it to be so early in the morning. I was not a person who could get up early. So I had to put around 10 alarms before going to sleep.

Next-Day: I got up at 4.30 in the morning and rushed my morning routine. I couldn't eat breakfast because I was already late. There was no bus at this time, so I had to take a cab.

By the time I reached his apartment, it was already 5 minutes past 5. I knocked on the door slowly not to disturb his neighbors. No one opened the door and I continued to bell. I tried to call the number from which I got the message last night. No one picked up. After banging the door for 30 minutes, the door opened revealing sleepy Taehyung.

"What are doing here so early in the morning?" He asked yawning  "I was asked to come here by 5," I said softly showing him the message

"What are doing here so early in the morning?" He asked yawning "I was asked to come here by 5," I said softly showing him the message. He looked at it and gave an evil laugh."I guess instead of 8 I typed 5, Why don't you come back at 8," He said and shoved the door right at my face.

"What the -"

I was dumbfounded at his carelessness.

I was walking towards the elevator when I heard him call my name.

I moved near the door again, and he asked "Do you know how to cook?"I just nodded, and he signaled me to get into his apartment.

"Okay, I'll freshen up, by then I want breakfast to be ready," He commanded and left to his room.

First, I was furious that he made me wake up early and rush all the way here for nothing, and Second, he is treating me like a servant.

I didn't know how to cook much with just eggs in the fridge, all I could ever cook was a bread omelet.

I made two bread omelets unaware of how much he would eat.

He came out wearing olive green T-shirts and brown pants

He came out wearing olive green T-shirts and brown pants. He looks good in any outfit. He looked at the bread and glared at me. He came towards me and threw a file in my hand. He sat down at the table to have his breakfast"

"I want you to sign this contract," He said firmly."What is this?"

"Can't you read?" He said arrogantly. I rolled my eyes and opened the file. It was a 6-month contract containing a few conditions to follow. While going through the conditions I came across a very displeasing statement "No crying in front of the boss" I scoffed in disbelief. Wow, I mean that was not expected to be there in an official contract. I gazed at him."And no staring at the boss," He said firmly focusing on eating.

I continued to read, but I got annoyed because all the conditions were just crap.

No coming late to work
Should be present before time
Should cook breakfast and lunch
No outing on weekends
No shouting or screaming in front of Boss
No touching the boss
No staring the boss
No talking back at the boss
No talking to other people at work especially "Men"
.
...

You must be kidding me.

It looked like a father's warning list before sending his daughter to the prom.