Chap 42

Jin POV:

"Are you okay Y/N? Anything wrong you can share with me." I broke the silence in the car by speaking up. But she didn't respond; she was staring out the window, lost in her own world.

"Y/N!" I called her again, this time capturing her attention.

"Are you okay?"

"I believe so," she replied, unsure of her response and everything came back to silence again.

I was getting tired of being mute, so I decided to lighten the mood.

"Where do you take someone who was injured in a peek-a-boo accident?"

"Um...I don't know," she replied after some thought.

"To the I.C.U" I answered and started to laugh.

She smiled at my response, but her face darkened when she looked in the rearview mirror. When I looked in the mirror, I noticed two or three magnificent black cars following us. I tried to slow down and give them room to overtake, but seeing them slow down cleared up my confusion. Why were they following us?

I looked at Y/N, who didn't seem scared of the situation, but rather ready to face it

I looked at Y/N, who didn't seem scared of the situation, but rather ready to face it. I increased the speed, but they kept chasing after us, attempting to overtake us, but I wouldn't let them. We took a very empty road on the outskirts to keep our distance from the locals.

 We took a very empty road on the outskirts to keep our distance from the locals

I took the gun from the dashboard and prepared it just in case.

"Y/N can you drive?" I asked her, and she turned towards me with a solemn expression and nodded.

While switching places, the sound of a gunshot began to bubble up throughout the vehicle. It stopped after a few seconds.

Person in the black car behind POV:

"I want her alive, and I want no one to be hurt," I told everyone as they continued to stuff the gun into their pockets.

"You morons! We at least got to stop them, Shoot!!"