Chap 57

Auth POV:

Jin was again caught by Beakhyun. His men were holding Jin against the wall really tight. He had no idea about Suga and Jennie's escape. When they watched how the helicopter landed far from view with fire raging over it, Jin went speechless. He thought that they had lost his friend, who was more like his brother.

He felt pain in his heart when he heard Beakhyun saying.

"Very well, those two are no more. You two! Go tell Sir that we got Jackson back." He ordered his men.

Jin closed his eyes which give a thin line of tears on his cheeks. He started to get guilty of his actions. He slowly collapsed down on his knees and started to cry.

 He slowly collapsed down on his knees and started to cry

"Oh, what a baby... let me ease your pain... How about I shoot you?" Beakhyun smirked and pointed his gun at Jin's head.

Jin just continued to cry without listening to what Beakhyun just said.

"Let's count, shall we? On the count of 3...2...1"

Y/N POV:

This bouncer hit my head with something while I was struggling to come out of his grip and I fell unconscious. 

I opened my eyes and flinched to see Kai again so close to me. 

"Hello, Kitten!" His voice made me flinch once more. I noticed I was still in the same godown as he moved away slowly. My gaze began to wander in search of Taehyung. I tried to get up from the ground as soon as I spotted him, but I stumbled back down because of the pain in my brackets.

I was relieved after seeing Taehyung was still in the same place and good health.

"Relieved Y/N? Don't be, I was just waiting for you to open your eyes. Let's see how he can take the pain you bore the day I hurt you. More than that I was waiting for this person" He smiled and swayed his hands to show me something.

A guy in a mask came from the huge doors. He was surrounded by a lot of men wearing black. He didn't even spare a glance towards us and simply walked towards the stairs that led to the cabin on a higher level. Kai followed behind the whole gang towards the cabin.

Maybe he was the one Jisoo's father was talking about."The villain of this story hides in a secret place" I started to remember his words and turned to face Taehyung again.

I really didn't want him to hurt Taehyung. He is naive and can't fight against the pain these people are going to give him.

Auth POV:

Jungkook stepped into the godown holding his phone in his hand. He didn't look at the people in the surroundings and just took the stairs to the cabin.