Chap 68

Y/N POV:

I could hardly sleep that night, whatever Taehyung's father had said was still roaming in my mind. I was just confused, not knowing what to say or to do.

I flinched when I heard someone knocking very violently at the door. It was 6 in the morning. What is wrong with this person?

I slowly got down from the bed and walked toward the door. Slowly opening the door, I noticed a man with his back facing me. He turned swiftly towards me and placed his hands on my mouth and pinned me to the opposite wall with another turn. He was wearing a white mask over his face, which made me even more terrified that I closed my eyes. His body was neatly decorated with band-aids. Well, so was mine, not complaining.

I gulped and opened my eyes to see a pair of elegant eyes that I could recognize in seconds. His stares were piercing through my soul. I lifted my eyes brows when he didn't move for another few seconds or removed his hands from my face.

 I lifted my eyes brows when he didn't move for another few seconds or removed his hands from my face

"Come with me," he whispered as he clasped my wrist with his bigger hands and started dragging me.

He noticed me struggling to walk and paused his steps. He lifted me with one swing and I wrapped my hands around his neck. My body started to tense when I felt his breath on my face. 

"I can walk Taehyung. I know that I am heavy." I whispered slowly in the dark corridor.

"Who says I am going to walk you till the end, the lift won't wait forever for you," he whispered back while stepping inside a lift and slowly placed my legs on the floor and I stood straight.

I scoffed at his response and didn't utter a word after that.

We arrived at the highest level of the building, and it opened to show a beautiful dark blue sky. I guess it was too early to say hello to the sun. 

 Taehyung covered me with a blanket since it was so chilly outside. Then he covered my eyes with a black cloth, held my shoulders, and started guiding me in a different direction.

"Trust me, Y/N," he said while walking with me.

He slowly removed the fabric from my eyes, and I slowly opened my eyes to see something which made me regret coming here.

"Hey, baby!" The man was sitting in front of the table said, which made me grit my teeth.