I knew what was the only thing available there, and I rushed towards the room. 

"Jisoo, stop." Opening the doors I saw her holding the chair over her head and I instantly held her back. I kept the chair back in its place.

She was breathing heavily after nicely bashing him. She tied her hair back which was all messed up and turned to me.

"Take me home," She said. I took her broken pieces of the bag and lead her out of the station.

Time skip:

I brought Jisoo to her house and she asked me to come in for a coffee for which I agreed. And now we were sitting in the dining facing each other. The only audible sound was us slurping the coffee.

"That was good," I said keeping the cup down.

"The coffee or the beating?" She said and I went speechless.

"I should say, You got guts."

"It was because of you." She said nonchalantly.

"Huh?"

"I know you were watching me Jin, and Thank you for watching over me all this time." She said with a slight smile.

I could see she was sad through her incomplete smile.

"I'll get going... If you need anything just give me a call," I said, and she nodded.

She waved to me from her window as I sat inside the car.

I was starting the engine when I heard my phone ring from the dashboard. I pulled it out and saw the name. It was Jisoo. I turned towards her house and she was standing outside the door with the phone in her ears.

I picked up the call and placed it in my ears.

"Hello?"

"I don't know why, but It suddenly feels so lonely without you. Can you stay with me tonight?" She said from the other side.

I got out of the car in excitement and ran towards her.

"Why tonight I can stay forever," I said in hurry and noticed her cheeks turned red as she heard me.

I slapped myself mentally for making the situation even awkward.

"I-i would love that." She said, and my eyes lit up with happiness.

She came closer to me and hugged me placing her head on my chest.

"Stay with me forever like this," I said while I wrapped my hand over her shoulder and head.