13

our last resort.

kicks and punches were thrown mercilessly by both parties

kicks and punches were thrown mercilessly by both parties. bakugo had avoided y/n'a attempts of eye and skin contact while she dodged his every move.

"midoriya taught me a couple things about you bakugo." she bricked his right hook...again. "you're starting to get predictable."

again and again be was blocked but she still couldn't get her hands on the skin of his arms, the only place she could target.

once he started switching his punching pattern it not only allowed him to lands some hits but with the change of consistency she managed to land some as well.

both bloody and bruised the class watched carefully as the two refused to give up.

y/n being more frail that bakugo, seemed to be fighting against the pain more. so when bakugo finally managed to have his finger on the pin of his left gauntlet, ready to obliterate y/n, all might was debating with himself if it would be better for him to stop the fight or not.

it was too late. the explosion sent her flying backwards into the concrete wall, blood dripping over her body, her white costume stained crimson. y/n allowed her eyes to flutter closed and her head hand to the side.

bakugo approached her as a ominous grin crept onto his lips. the entire class watched the screen, worried for their classmate.

"stop the fight!" ochaco yelled at the number one hero, but he ignored her, watching bakugo's actions closely.

"i told you i'd beat you extra." he chuckled at her weakened state. it was as if he was proud of himself, seeing what he'd done. "such-"

before he could get another word out, his side colliding with a powerful force sending him sideways into another wall.

he was quick with his explosions to reduce the damage his body took from the wall but still he wasn't at his strongest due to the brutal fight with his rival.

but before him stood his childhood enemy. stupid deku. the green haired boy was looking back at him, dried blood on his face but nothing too broken.

midoriya wasn't able to keep up much of a fight against the bully, just as he wasn't earlier. "why aren't you using your quirk nerd!" bakugo yelled, throwing deku around carelessly.

y/n's eyes slowly fluttered open, her head still spinning and aches all over. "izuku, don't." she huffed, hoping he'd hear her through the ear piece.

bakugo had been producing much more sweat in the gauntlet of his right hand, preparing to send the biggest explosion he'd ever made deku's way.

the sinister smile appeared once more as he pulled the pin. y/n and iida felt the after shock of the enormous explosion.

"you're fucking crazy." y/n yelled before spitting bloody from her mouth, her voice croaky almost damaged.

"do you not think you're going to far bakugo." the stern voice of iida questioned in his ear. bakugo scowled and ignored his teammate, moving towards the broken boy before him.

"young bakugo." all might now spoke into his ear, "another explosion like that and you will be disqualified, giving the heroes the win."

"tch." bakugo scoffed, still intending to beat midoriya to a pulp and winning the task.

izuku got to his feet, shaking from the impact he had just endured. y/n watched on, as now she had no energy to insert herself into a fight, especially in the state she was in.

he attempts to attack, but bakugo uses and explosions to redirect his trajectory. this gives him and opening to slip behind deku and hit him in the back with an explosion. the blonde grabs the poor boys arm and throws him to the ground.

the entire class winced when watching the fight, not wanting to imagine what it would be like to be in izuku's position.

"you will always be beneath me nerd."

when realising the blonde is too strong for him he looks for an opening to escape, then realising he has been backed into a corner. he had nothing.

but then, he did.