33

all worked up.

y/n swiftly flew by bakugo and grabbed a hold of his collar, pulling him upward into the sky

y/n swiftly flew by bakugo and grabbed a hold of his collar, pulling him upward into the sky. meters above the ground.

but in a matter of seconds the boy had blasted out of her grasp, slowly lowering himself to the floor. "get down here and come and fight me l/n!"

she tucked her wings in closer, allowing her body to shoot through the air quicker. the wind blew through her hair, having is rise above her head.

as she approached the ground she extended her wings outwards once more, slowing her falling body so she could gently land on the hard concrete.

"you ready fireworks?"

everyone watched on questioning why the pair were talking more that fighting, their classmates of 1-a wondering the most.

"what are they doing?" mina asked, the entire class watching closely, all pressed up against the bar again.

"i'm not sure. i'd say arguing but bakugo doesn't have that- doesn't matter." as kirishima began to explain his suspicions out loud to the class, an explosion sounded.

all eyes were glued to the pair of teenagers throwing punches and kicks at eachother wherever they could.

bakugo isn't using his quirk.

y/n's thoughts were loud as her balled fists were sent to collide with the boy's body. hoping she would land a hit on him first.

"they aren't using quirks?" todoroki stood beside momo, the two stood in silence other than yaoyorozu occasionally cheering for y/n. "i wonder why that is."

"she'll have a plan, or she's too stubborn to use her's first." momo was right. partially.

y/n picked up on the high lack of explosions coming her way from bakugo, only ever having to dodge his fists. no blasts.

bakugo knew she would give in first. she had too. her energy would drain quicker that his at this rate, giving him an even bigger advantage. giving him the win.

exhaustion was visible in both of the fighters. having been throwing themselves at each other for far longer than an average round would last.

"come on l/n, you're gonna exhaust yourself here." bakugo cooed, which was very unnatural coming from the normally furious boy. "why don't you just give up?"

y/n's wings sprouted at his words. a look of anger emerged on his face while he cockily grinned. "you're getting all worked up over nothing." he continued, pushing the girl further.

she had never had to act on anger before she came to ua. before she met bakugo. which only made it worse.

her wings began moving forward, slowly concealing her face from him.

option 1, she attempted to leave a small enough gap in between her wings to have her eye peak through, with the hopes he would accidentally look her in the eyes.

no time.

option 2, her wings swung backwards at a high speed. high enough that she managed to now have bakugo somewhere she wanted him.

"he could have moved right?" jiro whispered her theory to mina, looking weirdly at the blonde boy down bellow as he allowed her friend to tackle him. "surely he knew she was going to do that, right?"

"god knows kyoka. it's bakugo after all." she rubbed her temples, her too looking at bakugo with a confused expression. "he probably gets off to the thought of getting her angry."

"mina!" yaoyorozu flicked mina's arm lightly upon hearing her words, earring a shrug from the pink girl. "don't be saying things like that."

"i was just saying-" she threw her hands up in defence, "just a thought."

below them in the arena y/n now sat with her legs on either side of bakugo. before he could process the situation she had herself flip him onto his front, now sat comfortably on his back.

"where has the fire gone heh?" she held him by the hair, pulling it while her hand pushed his neck down. "you move, i use my quirk."

bakugo cursed at himself, he was at risk of loosing.

"silent treatment?" she giggled, "let's see how long that lasts." she pulled him by his hair harder, turning his head to the side.

he looked directly at her. their eyes locked instantly. "gotcha." she grinned, using her quirk and letting go of his hair and neck.

"walk out of bounds." she ordered, they boy slowly raised to his feet, his broad back now faced her.

she claimed her victory early, but it was soon cut short to a blonde staring down at her.

still in bounds.

a smile on his face.

what the-