50

using my slang.

y/n and mina were now pushing eachother in an attempt to get the other one to fall

y/n and mina were now pushing eachother in an attempt to get the other one to fall. shoving each other backwards, y/n grabbed a hold of mina's shoulders and shoved her sideways. her and eijiro splashing into the water.

"yes!" y/n yelled, her hands up in the air in victory. "we won! new champions right here!"

"told you losers i'd win."

"we'd win." y/n corrected, slapping the boy on the head jokingly. "i did play the bigger part though."

"did you? did you really?-" bakugo flopped forwards purposely, sending y/n into the water to join ashido and kirishima.

"oi!" she complained after gasping for air. "watch it fireworks. i'll beat your ass."

"like you did in the festival?" bakugo questioned, grabbing a hold of the girl's head and dunking her beneath the water.

he pulled her back up, having her gaping for air once more. "what were you saying?"

"i said-" y/n was cut off once again when her head was submerged yet again.

"what were you saying?"

"ugh!" y/n rumbled, only making bakugo chuckled lowly at her anger.

"that's what i thought."

"first to three!" mina's voice yelled, both y/n and katsuki spotted her back on top of kirishima's shoulders.

"okay, but don't be a sore loser when we win." y/n grinned, turning her back to her teammate. who swiftly picked her up, hoisting her on top of his shoulders effortlessly.

"let's do this extra!"

bakugo squeezed her thighs without thinking, being too pumped up to win had his brain elsewhere. while y/n had most definitely noticed, due to the face her ears were bright red.

"l-let's go fireworks!"

"i told you to quit calling me that!"

"ready...go."

both teams charged for one another, now mina and y/n were shoving each other sideways. taking y/n's tactic from the last match.

bakugo could feel y/n falling off balance, but he refused to let himself lose. beneath both teams in the water, bakugo swiped his leg beneath kirishima's, knocking them both into the water. again.

"we won again you damn nerds!"

"so much for unbeatable!"

"we aren't done just yet!" kirishima protests, dipping beneath mina and pulling her onto his shoulders once more, the girl still heaving in an attempt to get air into her lungs.

iida gave mina a moment or two before she gave him a thumbs up to confirm she was okay and ready to start.

the boy nodded at her gesture and turned to the centre. "ready...go!"

both teams charged for each other more aggressively this time. the chance of bakugo and l/n winning without failing pushed the pair to work harder. while ashido and kirishima wanted to keep their unbeaten title.

not only were the girls attempting to throw one another of balance but the boys too, attempting to swing a leg under the other to knock the other over.

y/n felt as if she was about to topple over, instinctively wrapping her legs tighter. her actions let bakugo know her situation and stepped back for a moment, then leaning forward and charging in once more.

having grabbed mina's shoulders firmly, y/n pushed the pink girl backwards with enough force to give herself and bakugo the win.

watching the opposing team fall into the water the blonde and h/c cheered in victory. pumping their fists up to the sky.

"let's go! we won you damn extras!"

"yeah so much for being unbeatable! no god damn extras can beat us!" y/n screamed, thankfully as she hadn't realised bakugo's sudden silence.

had she just said extras? why does that make me feel different?