18

all might's time to fight.

with the number one hero stood in the centre plaza of the building, fighting one of the league's creatures they called a nomu, the group in the ruins decided it would be best to take to the skies

with the number one hero stood in the centre plaza of the building, fighting one of the league's creatures they called a nomu, the group in the ruins decided it would be best to take to the skies. avoiding all chances of running into any more trouble.

y/n wings spread proudly, kirishima climbing carefully onto the small girls back. "thanks for this y/n."

"not a problem kiri." the boy chuckled nervously at the newly given nickname, rubbing the back of his neck simultaneously. "you sure you don't need a ride fireworks?"

"quit calling me that, extra!" he eyes the air above, looking in for where would be the best location to land once they were up in air. "and no!"

"keep a tight hold okay." she spoke back to kirishima who's legs were wrapped around her waist and arms around her neck. he nodded against her before her and bakugo pushed off the ground and headed for the rest of the class, looking out for the warp gate they sought.

the three watched the completion below, all might and then nomu fighting to what looked to be the death. it was brutal, too brutal to watch.

it didn't take long for them to land at the top of the stair case where the rest of their classmates were. or so they thought.

only two of their party of three landed on the platform, missing the memorable bakugo who now had a hold of the metal plate of the warp gates neck.

"that's 26!"

students of the class approach, shoto todoroki quickly froze nomu's arm giving al might an opening while eijiro and y/n headed from the man covered in hands but he swiftly dodged them both.

although it hadn't taken long for nomu to shatter the ice from around its arm and aim an attack right at bakugo. y/n and eijiro both lunged forward, but all might swooped in and blocked the attack, saving their classmate but allowing the warp gate freedom.

now all the class could do was watch as the number one hero went head to head against a monster that was created to not only match his power but to kill him. each one of all might's attacks had minimal effect on the creature, so when he surpasses his 100% any eyes that weren't already on the fight, now were.

the nomu was suddenly launched up into the air and through the roof of the USJ building. it was an amazing sight that not many got to see, making each student more eager to watch.

"why won't you fight, it was your mission to kill me after all?" all might asks the man that was covered in hands, the leagues leader as presumed.

as him and the warp gate charge towards all might, who is unable to move due to the critical damage the nomu had caused him, he began to panic. but out of no where came izuku who intercepts them, preparing to fight the pair.

a bullet shot through the building, through the groups of students and into the hand of the leader.

all eyes turn to the source and see iida stood amongst the pro-hero teachers of ua. this causes the remaining villains to back away from all might and make a move to escape.

a clearly damaged thirteen attempts to suck the two that remain into their finger using black hole but the two used the warp gate to flee the scene before another move could be made.

the pro-heroes then approach each student to check on their conditions. y/n and eijiro both rushed to check on midoriya but a wall was suddenly created, blocking their path.

"you should go and get yourself checked." cementoss suggested, turning the two students away.

but they, and the rest of the students within the building, had no idea that a deflated all might and a broken midoriya was on the other side of that wall.

and they wanted to keep it that way.