73

home, sweet home.

"hey everyone

"hey everyone." y/n walked through the double doors to the new dorms that had been built on campus. aizawa walked beside her, guiding her through as she struggled due to her left crutch.

"welcome back!" the class cried, banners stuck to almost every wall, three bouquets stood proudly on the table, dozens of cards slotted in envelopes piled up by the side of the door and a large cake sat in the centre of the large round table, reading 'welcome home!'.

y/n's eyes teared up at the sight of all her friends and gifts that had been left for her. her classmates bombarded her at the door with chocolate and offers for assistance.

"thanks guys." y/n smiled widely, as she couldn't be more grateful for her the students of her class.

mina pulled her into a breathtaking hug, despite the girl struggling to keep upright on her crutch. "mina! be careful!" kyoka scolded, to which the pink girl stepped away with a nervous smile.

"i'm sorry! i just got exited!" she waved her hands in the hope she wouldn't have to endure her friend's anger.

"i missed you so much." momo approached y/n, pulling her into a much gentler and breathable hug. "i'm so glad to see you're recovering well."

"i missed you too." y/n smiled, and then turned to jiro who seemed to be in thing for a hug. "come on..."

"it's nice to see you again y/n, we all missed you so much." jiro whispered into the girl's each when she pulled her into a hug.

the class continued to greet the girl one by one. y/n thanked sato who had apparently baked and decorated the cake while iida insisted he pick out the bouquet of flowers from the class.

y/n approached the two remaining bouquets and pulled the greeting cards out of each one.

hope you're doing well kid, love keigo, washi and everyone else at the agency.

from all of the teachers and staff of ua, we are proud to see you are doing better.

but, although y/n was surrounded by people, she was only looking for him. it had been only 12 hours since they had seen each other last. but she had felt it had been even longer.

"looking for the boom box, huh?" kyoka taunted, speaking in a hushed tone so no one else would overhear. "he's up in his room if you wanna go see him. fourth floor, right side, third one down."

y/n nodded gratefully before wobbling over to the elevator on her crutch, leaning on it to allow herself to reach the buttons.

she stood timidly, fingers tapping against one another, and the small hum of the elevator filling the small space.

she slowly but surely made her way over to the room at the end of the hall, knocking on the door that was obviously bakugo's, due to the keep out sign on the front.

"get lost shitty hair! i don't want to come to some god damn party!" bakugo's yells we're slightly muffled due to the piece of wood that separated them both.

l/n didn't say a word, and reached for the door handle before twisting it slowly. the door began to creak open when more complaints of the blonde filled the air. "oi! who do you think you are! i said get lost!"

as the door opened more, she overheard some shuffling around before footsteps approached the door. "i said-" his crimson eyes poked through the door and unexpectedly met a e/c pair.

"hey." she smiled sweetly up at the boy, pressing all of her body weight onto her crutch. "missed me."

his eyes widened, a small grin crept onto his lips while doing so. "uh-tch as if." he shrugged, leaning onto the door frame beside him, crossing his arms.

"sure you haven't fireworks." her soft smile turned into a coy smirk, only having the boy match her own. "aren't you gonna let me in?"

he stepped aside with another scoff, but his smile didn't falter. "so how you been holding up weakling?"

both teenagers seemed to be putting on an act, not once mentioning the intense moment they had shared in the hospital days prior.

"i've been fine, my skin has basically healed and the fixed up my nose. now all i've got is this nasty scar." she directed her finger towards the partially healed slash across her eye.

"well, if you ask me...it's pretty bad ass."