87

fighting along side you.

"i can't! if i do that you might not make it to the top in time!" ochaco yelled as her hair flowed with the wind

"i can't! if i do that you might not make it to the top in time!" ochaco yelled as her hair flowed with the wind. dozens of the familiar red robots poured through the door.

"ochaco, no!"

the robots approached her, closing the gap between them that was keeping the young girl safe. one was in front of the pact, being the first one she would have to take out. but without her quirk, what were her option?

a loud blast rang through the air as multiple robots at the front of the pact were taken out. a large cloud of smoke cleared to reveal both katsuki and y/n with smashed pieces of metal below them.

"gotta be flashy don't you katsuki." y/n huffed jokingly, attempting to lighten the mood of the situation they were now in.

"it's my quirk princess, better get used to it."

the doors they had passed through slid open once more, kirishima and todoroki rushing in to help. in merely a second all of the remaining robots were frozen by todoroki, sending the explosive blonde into a strop.

"that was close, are you okay?"

"yeah, fine. i used my quirk on deku and melissa." the group looked at the two teenagers floating above. y/n cocked a brow, knowing fully well if she were in ochaco's position, and liked deku like she did, jealously would have over come any thought in that moment.

"they should be able to reach the top."

"good job, now you can help us destroy these things."

"who died and made you boss?!" bakugo yelled loudly over the sound of his repeated explosions.

"aw come on man! you're a good team!"

"dream on!"

y/n watched as the fan blew both melissa and deku in the opposite direction of the building. "oh no! their floating away!"

"katsuki! aim the propeller at midoriya! quick!" y/n screamed, her wings pressing her into the sky.

"i told you! stop telling me what to do!" he protested, while doing exactly as asked. he blasted it off of the wall allowing todoroki to shoot his flames towards it, sending a strong current of wind in the right direction.

y/n grabbed a hold of them both and pulled them back in, guiding both deku and melissa up to the desired location.

-

"shit." y/n cursed, flapping her left wing limply due to the damaged that was caused. feathers dropped with each move she made, useless.

she watched on as her class took down the villain with all might, helping him as he struggled to do it alone. i want to be there. i should be there.

she attempted to get to her feet, wobbling on her weak legs and leaning up against the wall. "don't be stupid princess!" a voice shouted, even with all of the noise and commotion going on, that voice seemed to shut everything out. "sit back down!"

"what-what type of hero would i be if i didn't fight until the end?!" she screamed back, it becoming quite a popular phrase between both teenagers.

"what type of hero would you be if you died huh!?" he yelled in a quick reply, already knowing he had won. "now sit back down weakling!"

y/n leant her back against the cool metal wall of the building behind her, huffing as she slumped back down to the floor. she wanted to help. but right now she truly couldn't.

her eyes were glued to the sky, more specifically bakugo who sent blasts left, right and centre, but she could feel herself growing tired. exhausted.

her eyelids then began to close, and she couldn't do anything to fight it. so she simply hugged her knees and listen to the sounds of the fight as they grew muffled with every second.

i can't stay awake...much longer.