89

speechless when i look at you.

"are you're ready yet? you're taking forever!" bakugo groaned from the other side of the door

"are you're ready yet? you're taking forever!" bakugo groaned from the other side of the door. "you aren't an actually princess you know."

the door swung open, throwing bakugo off balance as he was leant up against the wood. "quit your whining katsuki!"

she giggled as he attempted to compose himself. he brushed his dress pants and looked up to she the girl dresses in an entirely different dress than the night before.

she sure looks like a princess.

"you look nice." bakugo growled, his eyes attempting to look anywhere but her.

"and you katsuki bakugo..." she stepped towards him and straightened out the front of his tux. "...look handsome as ever."

did i seriously just say that out loud?

did she just say that out loud?

"thank you." bakugo's nervous state soon disappeared as his cocky attitude came back to play. "i do, don't i?" he nodded at his own statement, sorting out the cuffs on each wrist.

maybe if i just-

"you look gorgeous." bakugo didnt stutter or falter once as he complemented the girl, looking her directly in the eyes as the words slipped from his mouth. his body was an inch away from hers, causing her to have to look almost directly up to look at him.

he chuckled to himself in his mind at the circles of bright red on her cheeks and her ears who seemed to be boiling they were that bright.

what do i say? what do i say?

"come on princess, let's get going." he stated, walking towards the exit to the room and leading her towards the newly situated ball. 

the car drive wasn't long, so it left no time for either of them to talk much at all before it finally came to a stop and the door slid open. it revealed a large building with flashing lights shining through each window.

"come on then princess." bakugo ordered, having complained the amount of time it had taken for her to get out of the car.

"i'll step of the dress, i can't." y/n tugged at the fabric, attempting to pull it up from around her feet.

a loud scoff came from bakugo's mouth as he reached his hand out, shaking it slightly before the girl took notice. furrowing her brows, she thought why he was doing it for a moment before she took a hold of it and allowed his to help her out of the car.

"thank you katsuki." y/n bowed, still holding onto his hand tightly. she took notice off it and shook her head. "oh...sorry."

"come on."

"i never thought you'd be in such a rush." y/n giggled, following behind the blonde who seemed to almost be speed walking.

"shut up."

y/n eventually caught up with katsuki and walked beside him as they walked through the doors to the ball.

"y/n!" a voice cheered, "you're here!"

"hey bakugo bro." another greeted.

before them stood ashido and kirishima, hand in hand and dressed completely different than the night before.

"come on!" mina let go of eijiro's hand and took a hold of y/n's, dragging her into the main room. "momo is planning on speaking to todoroki soon."

the two girls approached yaoyorozu and jiro, the shorter of the two seeming to be psyching the taller up.

"you've got it momo, he could never reject you. look at yourself! you're beautiful!" jiro and the other two girls began to flood the girl with complements before she sucked in a breath and walked over to the half and half boy.

they watched her closely, making out every word spoken between the two over the loud music blaring.

"todoroki."

"yaoyorozu, please call me shoto."

"shoto, i would like to confess...i like you."

"you're confessing...to me."