62

a pair of flustered teens.

"well frankly, food and stuff isn't really that important

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"well frankly, food and stuff isn't really that important. that's not what i'm here for." mineta spoke to the wooden wall that separated to two hot springs. "i know that much at least."

the boys watched the purple haired one closely, not trusting him enough to leave him unattended.

"what i'm here for it beyond that wall."

bakugo scowled at the boys words. what a pervert. did no one else hear that?

"what are you taking to yourself about, mineta?" deku turned to face the boy he had overheard mumbling. curious about what he had said.

"this feels great!" mina cheered, splashing the water around her slightly.

"oh my god." y/n groaned, the heat hitting her skin as she sunk her body into the boiling hot spring. "this is incredible."

"i love that there are hot springs here."

"see, there they are..." mineta cooed, his ear now pressed up to the dampened wood. all the boys could now hear him, blush covering their cheeks as the boy spoke his thoughts aloud. "nowadays, for them to not stagger bathing times for men and women is an accident...yes, an accident waiting to happen."

"don't tell me you're..."

iida shot out of the water, his eyebrows frowned as he spoke, "mineta, stop it! what you're doing is demeaning for both yourself and the girls! it's shameful behaviour!"

"you're too fussy. walls..."

iida, alongside most of the boys. watched in horror as mineta began to use his quirk to climb the wall separating him from the girls of class 1-a.

"...are meant to be climbed over! plus ultra! for a time like this...i-"

mineta's body went flying over the other side, out of the boys sights.

before the perverted body could catch a glimpse of the girls, y/n had a spare towel to wrap around his head, expecting him to pull a stunt like that.

"oh you're really asking for it aren't you, you little shit!" the boys overheard y/n's screams from the otherside of the wall. not knowing what had changed within the girl that day.

as of course, mineta needed someone to shout at him as she had done. but they never knew y/n to be one to scream and shout as she had done. it was as if she were turning into...bakugo.

"i will drown you in this-"

"l/n! i know it's hard, but please refrain from killing mineta!" iida's voice requested from the boys hot springs.

"you are so lucky." y/n frowned, one day, the say will come. "will one of you come and get him from around the side?"

y/n held the small boy up by his neck, using her quirk to refrain him from pulling anymore tricks while she carried him.

meh, who can be bothered? it's only mineta...and  l/n...in a towel...what the-

"i'll-"

bakugo shot up just as iida had done. "i'll go and get the extra." he stated calmly, attempting to draw the attention off of how fast he took up the opportunity.

he was sure to wrap the towel tightly around his waist before stepping out of the hot springs and towards the door.

why am i nervous? y/n had assumed it would be tenya, the class representative, to collect mineta from her.

which was why her mouth could have hit the floor when bakugo walked through the door, dripping wet, with only a towel on.

how had she not realised he looked like this at the pool?

red eyes grew wide as he opened the door to the sight of y/n l/n, with a just towel wrapped around her body.

how had he not realised she looked like this at the pool?

both students turned a bright shade of red, both simultaneously agreeing to not mention it, knowing they would be questioned themselves. "here." y/n squeaked, shaking the pervert she held.

bakugo grabbed a hold of the back of the boys neck tightly, pushing him and dragging him across the ground. "thanks." bakugo mumbled, it being the only word he could find in his fogged brain.

the second mineta was taken off her hands she rushed back to the busy hot springs. realising all of the questionable looks she was getting from all the girls.

"what?!" y/n barked at a smirking ashido, then turning to yaoyorozu who shared the same expression. "not you too momo!"

the girls giggled at y/n'a flustered state, each taking silent guesses as to who has come to retrieve mineta from y/n. in a towel.

"kacchan, why are you red?" a curious midoriya asked, bakugo's explosions sizzled at his palms. "i won't ask..."

"kacchan." denki cooed, a mischievous smirk plastered on his face. "is this because you saw y/n in a-"

"shut up, dunce face! before i burn your ass!"