51

underwater wrestling.

"we are the champions my friends~" y/n began to sing, almost bursting into a laughing fit while on bakugo's shoulders

"we are the champions my friends~" y/n began to sing, almost bursting into a laughing fit while on bakugo's shoulders. "come on! sing!"

"-and we'll keep on fighting 'till the end!" bakugo mumbled, just loud enough for y/n to hear.

in that moment the class was surprised to see the pair they had thought to be rivals, getting on so well. it was as if in that moment, they had forgotten everything that had happened in the past.

"that's one way to do it." jiro mumbled to momo, fist bumping the girl in their own victory. y/n being oblivious to the entire thing.

"we are now the champions! does anyone dare challenge us?" y/n yelled cross the pool, flexing her arm muscles while doing so. "no ones got the balls huh?"

"none of you nerds wanna die?!"

"i don't think that's how we'd get opponents bakugo." y/n cocked a brow, looking down on the boy. his stare was glued forward, as if he were in a trance. "bakugo are you-"

her body went flying forward, violently connecting with the water. a sting rushing through her front.

"don't you tell me how to get opponents!" he grumbled loudly, so loud anyone within a mile radius of the pool could most likely hear.

y/n rushed up to the surface to gain some air into her lungs, grappling her hand onto the side to keep her above water. once her breathing settled, she turned and glared at bakugo, anger in her eyes.

"why you little-" she pushed off from the wall and tackled katsuki beneath the water, the two now wrestling in the pool.

"you fu-" bakugo roared before being dragged underwater once more. the class watch the pair in amusement as the both continue to drown each other.

both pairs stopped when they heard multiple splashes around them. y/n coming up for air and to see what was going on, was surprised to see many members of the class were now in the pool.

momo and shoto were treading water side by side while mina was yet again on eijiro's shoulders. denki had made work of this and slipped onto the sun-bed beside kyoka in an attempt to get her in the pool.

"up for a 2v2v2?" momo challenged, todoroki suddenly having her on his shoulders.

"only if i get a new partner." y/n huffed, "i can't be being doing with this nerd."

there it goes again.

"what! i cant be dealing with this nerd!" bakugo protests back. resulting in the two underwater wrestling yet again.

"guys!" kirishima frowned, pulling l/n away from bakugo. "you work better as a team, you get that right?"

"a team?!" bakugo's eyes grew wide at kirishima's words, charging towards him in anger.

y/n faked a gag, "really?" she choked, "cant i go with izuku or something?"

"nope, he's with ochaco in the other pool, and i'm sure you don't want to disturb them." mina emphasised, knowing y/n's nature of bringing love together.

"fine." y/n huffed, "how about..."

"no, the decision's final." iida swung his arm up and down while sitting over the edge of the pool. "now get into your positions...ready...set...go!"