28

a rough fight.

y/n body was pressed harshly against the railing, all of her class mates attempting to push to the front resulting in a vertical pile on

"guys i can't see!" mineta yelled from the back, his legs being too short to even catch a glance of the arena bellow.

"and we'll keep it that way." tsuyu ribbited, slapping the perverted boy in the face during the process. "now keep quiet."

y/n was eager to watch the fight. in her heart she rooted for uraraka, hoping she would beat the absolute life out of the angered boy. but in all fairness, she couldn't see that happening.

the boy was rough. and there was no chance he was going to go easy on anyone, meaning ochaco uraraka doesn't get a free pass.

everyone cheered as the two steeped out of the doors either end of the stadium, approaching midnight who was already stood on the stage in the centre.

y/n's eyes flickered between the two for a moment before the focused on bakugo, watching his movements ever so closely.

he still wore a snarl on his face, his fingers already flickered with the sparks of his quirk. his back was hunched as he walked heavily, leaving distinct footprints in the dirt under his feet.

"god i'm so scared for her." mina whispered, "that boy has some real bad anger issues that need sorting as soon as possible."

"and his ego." y/n huffed, rolling her eyes at the thought of him thinking, him believing, he is above everyone else. "he needs that deflating." she followed her words with a chuckle, it really does.

"the eight and last match of the final round!" present mic began to announce, causing some to jump at the sudden loud noise. "he was kinda famous in junior high! this isn't the face of a regular person! from the hero course, it's katsuki bakugo!"

"famous my ass." y/n scoffed at the entrance the boy was given, almost letting herself laugh at the words.

"versus! she's the one i'm rooting for! from the hero course, it's ochaco uraraka!"

with that the crowds yells and cheers grew louder, eager as everyone to watch the match start.

"eighth match, start!"

the whistle was blown and the two wasted no time to start. ochaco charged at the explosive boy, keeping her body low and her hand out ready to attack the moment she can.

without moving from his spot, bakugo swung his arm back and then forward, a large explosion emitting from it sending uraraka backwards.

not another second passed before bakugo sent another explosion the way of the ua uniform, reaching for it and pushing it to the ground.

she's not here?

bakugo was quick to think, feeling the girls presence behind him. so another explosion was sent off, the girl's body flying backwards onto the hard floor.

she got to her feet and charged once more but was quickly send back down by another. "too slow!" he yelled, his finger tips bursting with small explosions before a huge one followed.

but she refused to back down, charging at bakugo again and again and being knocked back down again and again.

"not yet." he mumbled under his breath, watching the girl before him closely. "she's still...not dead."

"thank you bakugo." her hands approached one another slowly, forming the shape she'd use to deactive he quirk. "for not letting your guard down."

"huh?"

"i'm going to win!" uraraka yelled, her hands millimetres away from one another. rocks left from the debris floated in the air about the boy, ready to be dropped at a moments notice.

her hands touched and the stones began to fall, headed right for bakugo. still keeping herself low, uraraka also charged towards him, her body in the same position as before, hand extended ready to attack.

bakugo raised a hand to the air, while ochaco joined her's, causing her to lift off of the ground slightly.

his left hand met his right in the air and before uraraka could touch him he had sent of an unbelievably big explosion. sending her rolling backwards and blowing the crowd away.

y/n felt her hair lift with the gust of wind caused by the blonde. her eyes grew wide at the sight of him standing casually while doing so.

when the boy dropped his hand he was surprised as everyone else to see her limp body charging straight for him. wobbling to the sides with each step she too.

but her body dropped before him. too weak to have herself stand. but uraraka continued to push herself forward, in the attempt to beat bakugo, but her body gave up on her.

midnight stepped forward towards the girl, placing a hand on her back while the other stood outward to bakugo, signalling him to stop.

"uraraka is out of commission, bakugo advances to the next round!"