45

so many clones.

"team asui and l/n, practical exam

"team asui and l/n, practical exam. ready, go!"

the moment the siren blared a dozen copies of ectoplasms appeared in front of the the two girls.

"i forgot to tell you...we teachers are also trying to crush you with everything we have." the man explained.

a dozen more of his clones appeared behind the two students. trapping them as if he were backing them into a corner.

"prepare...your determination and resolve!" he yelled, leaning forward slightly before all of the clones charged at the two.

"asui!" y/n yelled, flapping her wings and pulling her and tsuyu off of the ground. y/n gently landed on a play form about, putting asui down as she did.

"good thing we had this figured out before hand." tsuyu croaked, leaning over the edge to get a better look at their enemy.

"yeah." y/n nodded, both then started to run on the edge to get a better vantage point. "let's go."

l/n and asui took an immediate stop as more clones began to appear in front of them. y/n extended her wings and ran through as many of them as she could, having them turn back from clones to ectoplasm.

tsuyu appeared from behind, taking out two of the enemies y/n hadn't spotted. meanwhile, more clones appeared one after another, overwhelming the pair.

y/n suddenly felt tsuyu wrap her tongue around her waist and hoisted her up onto the ledge above, soon joining the other.

"they just keep coming."

"they won't stop anytime soon." y/n breathed, rising from her crouched position.

the sound of more being formed had them both raise their heads. around another ten were now stood in front of them.

using their same strategy, tsuyu jumped to behind the group, taking out the back rows. while y/n charged through the front with her wings.

"that's 28."

"l/n, i can see the goal..." y/n rushed over at her teammates words, looking over the ledge to spot what asui was looking at. "...and what is probably his real body."

"good job at getting past all the others." ectoplasm's deep voice praised. "but what will you do against this?!"

a large amount of smoke came from the pro-hero's mouth, rising slowly before a huge version of himself appeared in front of both the students.

"giant bite detention!" it roared like a lion, y/n could feel her ears ringing slightly after the loud noise. "i cant put out clones now, but as long as i can see you, this one will be enough."

"dodge asui!" y/n screamed, running towards the frog like girl.

but before they could do anything, they were now restrained within the side of the gigantic clone.

"only i can release my clones, what will you do now?"

"what an all-powerful quirk."

y/n struggled against the material restraining her, before tsuyu caught her attention. "don't...look too closely...the teacher will notice." the girl was chocking on her words with her eyes screwed shut. "besides...it's...really...gross..." tsysu turned to her, "now do as i say y/n."

asui choked up the handcuffs and dropped them into her own hand, turning her eyes back to y/n when doing so. "i need to to extend your wings, stretch the restraints and wiggle out."

y/n nodded at her orders, doing just as he teammate had said. tsysu handed her the handcuffs once she had escaped his grasp and charged towards him.

ectoplasm bounced off of the ground, swinging his leg up and landing a hard kick on the girl's face.

"if we became unable to move, then this would be the only way to win, so i swallowed them right away. i can take things in and out of my stomach."

as the smoke cleared, all eyes were on ectoplasm's leg. one of the rings of the handcuffs, were wrapped securely around it.

the sign above the doorway a team could use to escape switched to nezu now saying congratulations.

"team asui and l/n have passed!"

ectoplasm strutted toward both students who were now stood in front of him. "that was wonderfully clever." he complemented, a smile creeping onto his face when doing so. "you deserve to be commended."

"thank you sensei."

"ribbit, ribbit."