48

unbeatable shall be beaten.

"come on momo, please!" mina whined to her friends who was laying gracefully on her sun-bed

mina had been begging the girls to get into the pool for the past half an hour, tsysu was busy doing laps in the other pool with ochaco, kyoka was hidden under her towel watching something on her phone while momo, torū and y/n were sunbathing peacefully.

"mina, i must get fifteen more minutes on my front and then i will be right with you." yaoyorozu explained, lowering her sunglasses.

momo took her tan deadly serious. y/n had learned that when asking if she gets uncomfortable lying on her front for so long. to which the girl answered, 'not at all, plus i cant have an uneven tan.'

"you will y/n, right?!" mina chirped, turning to face the other girl.

the pink girl shifted to be in front of y/n's sunbed. her body was completely soaked as she had just gotten out of the pool and hadn't dried as her had no intention of stopping just yet.

y/n looked at the girl in front of her through her coloured sunglasses. the girl attempted to stay silent, hoping she would move onto torū and she would assume she was asleep.

that was until she felt cold trickles of water drip onto the tips of her toes. "mina! your dripping on me!" y/n complained, moving up the sun bed. that's my cover blown.

"come on y/n~ it's really fun! me and kiri are unbeatable."

"i cant be bothered." the girl huffed, relaxing back fully on the bed, sprawled out, spreading her arms out in a stretch.

"scared you'll lose?" mina pipped, a large grin appearing on her lips.

y/n shot up to her feet at her friend's provoking words. "what did you just say mina ashido?" y/n cocked a brown, staring at mina imtensly.

"i said, 'scared you'll lose?' y/n l/n. as i said, me and kiri are unbeatable." ashido raised her arms and jokingly flashed her arm muscles.

"oh i'll kick your ass!"

"oh yeah?"

"not if i kick yours first."

on the other side of the pool kirishima also sought out a new opponent, having already beaten kaminari, mineta, uraraka, iida, asui, todoroki and sero.

"anyone else think they can beat me." kirishima chuckled lowly, banging on his chest like a gorilla.

kaminari widened his eyes, how does this guy have so much energy? mineta and sero, who sat beside him was thinking the exact same.

uraraka and asui listened from the other pool. "how are mina and him still going? i can still feel the water up my nose." ochaco frowned, squeezing her nose in the attempt to rid of the feeling, while tsysu ribbited.

todoroki had no reaction to the boys words. he had convinced himself he could have won if he truly wanted to but lost for the happiness of his school mates. to which everyone knew was a lie.

"i'll give it a go." midoriya raised his hand as if he were in class. "i think i could beat y-"

"i'll beat you into the ground shitty hair! let's go!" a loud and familiar voice yelled, kirishima grinned at his words.

"you sure about that bakubro?" kirishima tilted his head when questioning the blonde. only earning him the threatening hand sparks from bakugo.

mina and eijiro approached each other around the edge of the pool, both of the next competitors following behind them.

both sets of eyes grew wide at their team mate. "i- he wasn't here! i thought i'd be with izuku!" y/n pointed an accusing finger at bakugo.

"what is this like a team thing or something! i thought it was me versus you shitty hair!"

"not happening."

"i'm not doing it."

"scared you'll lose?" both kirishima and ashido asked in unison, earring the snapping of both bakugo and l/n heads.

"you are so dead."