03

assessments already?

aizawa's orders were followed quickly, each student threw on their uniforms and rushed to meet him outside on the field

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

aizawa's orders were followed quickly, each student threw on their uniforms and rushed to meet him outside on the field.

y/n felt herself looking for kirishima within the crowd of her classmates, as she already felt much more comfortable around him and his welcoming face. but due to her bad luck she spotted him beside her new found enemy, which turned her from wanting to go and talk to the kind redhead.

"hey." her own voice called as she tapped another on the shoulder.

his heart fluttered as he turned to meet her bright eyes, "h-hi, how...how can i help you?"

"would you walk with me?" she requested sweetly, she has giggled under her breath at the boys nervousness. "please."

"...o-of c-course, of course." he nodded profusely, making her laugh more, but he didn't seem to mind. only a blush crept onto his cheeks upon realising he had made her laugh.

the pair began to walk with the other student down the halls of the school in hopes of reaching the field. "i'm y/n l/n, and you?"

"i-i'm...izuku midoriya." y/n turned to him as they walked. not failing to notice his blush hadn't seemed to have faded, the light pink spread across his cheeks and nose. "wait...you're the one that came first in the practice exam, the one that drew with kacchan-"

history seemed to repeat itself as a large shoulder barged through the middle of the pair. one that midoriya seemed far too familiar with. "stupid deku, shut it you nerd." bakugou grumbled, not sparing a glance at the two he had pushed through.

"you know that guy?" the two stared back at the all too familiar face. "why did he call you deku, midoriya?"

"i have known him my whole life, we practically grew up together." deku began, running y/n though a brief synopsis of his own childhood and experiences with the lovely bakugo himself. "once he realised i wasn't manifesting a quirk the bulling soon got worse, earning myself a nickname deku. a name i seem unable to shake off."

y/n rubbed his back kindly, a sad smile plastered on her lips as she looked at her green haired classmate. "all the stuff he got away with in your younger years won't slide in ua, he will have to buck up his ideas or get out."

although izuku listened to the girl's reassuring words they still weren't enough to keep him off edge. he nodded at his classmate with thanks, not wanting to come across as rude.

a large arm wrapped itself around y/n neck in one swift motion, taking her completely by surprise. a familiar shark toothed smile met her gaze, her shoulders un-tensed and her own smile grew.

"hello kirishima." the girl greeted the red head, happy to see him yet again.

he seemed to be very comfortable with most of his classmates already. something anyone would be utterly stupid to not envy. his face basically screamed hey! if you're feeling lonely, i'm your guy!

"and midoriya! hey man." y/n also failed to notice his other arm wrapped around the smaller boys neck too.

she questioned to herself how he had managed to become best friends with every member of class 1-a within the fifteen minutes they had in the classroom.

"excited to finally put quirks to the test?" he spoke as if he were a personal trainer, motivating his client. or a football coach talking his team down before a big game.

both nodded either side of him with a smile that matched his own. "that's what i like to see!" he tapped the two on the back, slightly harder than you would normally, but not enough for it to hurt.

"hey kaminari!" the boy yelled, slipping from between the two and chasing another blond not that far ahead of them. "you exited my man?"

the two had their eyes still locked on the boy who had joined and left them too soon. a voice behind them took the pair by suprise, a small brunette appeared beside midoriya with a smile ear to ear.

"hi! i'm ochako uraraka." y/n waved briefly at the girl but allowed midoriya to go first with introductions. but soon came to regret it remembering how flustered he became.

"hi i'm y/n l/n." she greeted, taking over the conversation. y/n contemplated introducing izuku herself but reconsidered and left it to him.

"h...hi i-i'm izuku...m-midoriya." y/n chuckled playfully at his shyness once more, now joined by uraraka. "th-thank you f-for earlier."

"i am the one that should be thanking you!" she beamed, her smile growing. the two couldn't take their eyes off one another so y/n slowly inched away.

readying herself for the assessment.