49

let's get physical, physical.

all four students stood by the edge of the pool, the water splashing at their feet

all four students stood by the edge of the pool, the water splashing at their feet. y/n shivered at the temperature, taking a step back.

"can't we wait until the water warms up?" y/n questioned, hugging her body with her arms.

kirishima and ashido looked up at her, the pair already in the water. both of them shook their heads and laughed. "no way! you get in here now!"

y/n turned her head to when bakugo had been standing but was surprised to see he wasn't there. "baku-" y/n had her back to the pool as saw bakugo behind her, crouched in a sprinting formation.

soon catching on about what was about to happen the girl attempted to negotiate, but she was too late.

bakugo charged towards her and trapped her waist with his arm. pulling her into the pool with him.

his grip immediately released her as they floated under the water. bakugo immediately came back up out of the water, while y/n took a couple of seconds to process what had just happened before coming up for air herself.

"you dick." she attempted to charge towards him but failed due to the density of the water around her.

"hey, not my fault you were being a wimp."

"i was taking my time! alright?!"

"tch."

l/n and bakugo turned to the sound of splashing to see mina on kirishima's shoulder, her firsts up as if it is about to be a real fight.

"come on guys!"

"yeah just-woah!" y/n gasped as she felt herself being lifted up, out of the water. she looked down to see bakugo beneath her. each of her legs on his shoulders and his hands on her thighs to keep her steady.

it was unusual feeling of someone else's touch on her leg that high, and for such a long time too. when she felt the warmth of his hands on her thighs a shiver was sent up her spine, and blush began to creep onto y/n cheeks, to which mina and eijiro too note of.

"hold on, you god damn extra." bakugo ordered, y/n did just that. taking a hold of bakugo's soaked hands, she manage to get a hold of her balance before letting go, having his hands back on her thighs.

it was his turn to notice. the heat of her legs took him by surprise and had him realise where they were. a pink hue threatened to appear, having him growl at himself and move his hands to her knees instead.

"dude." kirishima called, "she'll fall backwards and pull you with her if you hold her like that." he then waved his fingers to show, he too had his hands on mina's thighs.

bakugo tutted, bringing his hands back up slightly and attempted to clear him mind. focusing on what was really important.

winning.

"let's go ki-shiro!" mina cheered, joined by eijiro. a team name already been created.

y/n squinted at the name. almost as if it were a ship name. she stared at the enemy pair and how mina smiled down at him while he grinned back up at her.

first todoroki and yaoyorozu, now kirishima and ashido.

y/n felt her matchmaker senses tingling.

"hey, get your head out of the clouds extra!"

"on the left we have the unbeaten champions, eijiro kirishima and mina ashido!" iida announced, seining his arm up and down in their direction. "and on the right we have some newcomers, katsuki bakugo and y/n l/n."

"let's go!" y/n cheered, her legs wrapping around bakugo tighter, putting her in an even more secure position.

"ready...set...go!"