44

aftermath.

it had been four days since y/n's last encounter with bakugo

it had been four days since y/n's last encounter with bakugo. she had cleaned up his lip before he finally shoved her off of himself and left.

the finally day of her internship had rolled around, leading to keigo, washi and y/n stood at the doors of the agency.

"best of luck to ya kid, hope to see you soon." hawks grinned, fist bumping the child in the process.

"it was nice working with you y/n." washi shook the girl's hand gently, a piece of paper pressed up from his palm to hers. "there's my number, keep in touch."

y/n nodded at the older boy, she grabbed a hold of the paper and securely placed it in her back pocket. "it was an honour working with you both, i hope to see you both soon."

y/n bid her farewells and got onto the first train back to shizuoka. leaving hawks, great-eagle and the agency behind.

-

exams. as y/n reached ua on the students first day back after their internships she was greeted by momo's welcoming voice.

"hey, how was your internship? did you enjoy it?" her friend questioned eagerly.

"it was very good actually. most of the time it was meetings and training with hawks and one of his sidekicks. we did some patrols everyday though- oh my god and guess who showed up...bakugo." y/n huffed, remembering the boy showing up at their table.

"don't tell me you made a scene?"

"me?! more like him?! i- and i'm making a scene."  her volume dropped from one hundred to one in seconds of realising all the students around the pair, were now watching her.

"he made the scene and we had to patrol together on the first night." y/n huffed to which momo smiled. definitely telling mina and kyoka about that.

both girls then walked through the halls of the school, finally reaching their classroom ten minutes after walking through the main doors.

it wasn't later or early when the two arrived, but they both took their seats, not wanting to waste anytime standing around.

yaoyorozu made her way towards her seat beside todoroki in the back while y/n slumped into her fairly new seat at the front.

without thinking twice she turned to the blonde who sat behind her, his eyes already glaring at her. "how is your lip?"

"it's fine." he scowled, turning to the side. his lip now out of her view.

today was the day of their practical exam. the moment aizawa stepped into the classroom he started to explain the routine of the day and the pairing of students and revealed who they were going to go up against.

team sato & kirishima vs cementoss

team asui & l/n vs ectoplasm

team iida & ojiro vs power loader

team todoroki & yaoyorozu vs eraser head

team uraraka & aoyama vs thirteen

team ashido & kaminari vs nezu

team koda & jiro vs present mic

team hagakure & shoji vs snipe

team mineta & sero vs midnight

team midoriya & bakugo vs all might

first taking note of her partner, asui and the teacher they will face ectoplasm. y/n quickly switched up when she heated todoroki and yaoyorozu were on the same team.

both ashido and jiro had the same reaction, grinning widely at each other, turning to y/n who was already mirroring them.