67

protecting, gone wrong.

dark shadow came crashing down, y/n was pressed to the ground

dark shadow came crashing down, y/n was pressed to the ground. with no where to go. she squeezed her eyes shut, preparing herself for impact. fearing for her life after seeing what it had done to the villain.

but suddenly two bright lights glasses either side of her sending dark shadow into a manageable size. y/n sighed in relief and immediately checked on the boy she had wrapped in her wings.

"he's alright." she breathed, a huff of relaxation slipped from her lips. "he's safe."

"here l/n." todoroki took a hold of the body she carried, "i'll take him off you." y/n nodded gratefully, relaxing her wings for the body to slip out.

she stayed sprawled out on the floor for a moment, thankful for bakugo and todoroki, who stood either side of her, for saving her life. "get up weakling." bakugo tugged on the girl's wrist, pulling her to her feet. "i'm a bad match up for you." bakugo then spoke to tokoyami who was sweating on the ground.

"sorry...thank you for saving me...sorry y/n...sorry shoji and midoriya...i was too immature...i let my anger take over and released dark shadow...the influence of the darkness and my anger spurred on that guy...in the end, it got so strong that i couldn't hold it back and ended up hurting shoji."

"we can leave that for later. that's what you would say, right?"

"oh right." a beaten up midoriya spoke while being wrapped up tightly in shoji's arms. "we've confirmed that one of the villains' targets is kacchan."

"bakugo? are they trying to kill him? why?"

"i don't know. anyway, i think the camp is the safest place since there are two pro heroes, clad king and aizawa sensei, there."

"so our mission is to escort katsuki there, huh?" y/n asked aloud, bakugo being two incased in his mind to complain about the use of his first name.

"but at the clearing, the pussycats are still fighting. going back on the path would bring us to the attention of the villains, and we'd lose time. we should cut straight across."

"we don't know how many villains there are."

"we might come across one suddenly."

"we can use shoji's search ability. and we have todoroki's freezing, y/n's flight and if tokoyami's okay with it, an invincible dark shadow with built in controls...honestly, with this group, we could probably even go up against all might."

"what's with you guys?!" bakugo blurted out.

"we're trying to save your ass!" y/n poked a finger into the boy's chest aggressively. "now you walk in the middle!"

"don't protect me, you scum!"

y/n had tuned the boy's voice out, standing in place to incase him in the protection the group had made. shoji at the front, todoroki on the left, tokoyami on the right, and y/n at the back.

"let's go."

"make sure you keep up."

"don't tell me what to do!"

"don't ignore me!"

the group saw some other students up ahead and rushed to see if any needed aiding. an unrecognisable blonde rushed into the forest before the group could reach them, causing them to question the two remaining girls.

"who was that woman just now?"

"a villain, a crazy one."

"uraraka, you're injured!"

"it's fine. i cant still totally walk. anyways, you're the one that-"

"this isn't the time to stand around and talk, let's go quickly."

"anyway i'm glad you're okay. i know! come with you! right now, we're protecting kacchan as we head back to camp. 

"you're protecting bakugo? where is bakugo?"

"huh? what are you saying? kacchan is right behind..."