75

that's why they call me cupid.

"so kirishima, taken a liking to anyone recently?" y/n had approached the red haired boy not long after her discussion with the three other girls, putting her powers to use

"so kirishima, taken a liking to anyone recently?" y/n had approached the red haired boy not long after her discussion with the three other girls, putting her powers to use. "i could help you out you know? i am cupid after all."

the boy's face flushed red as he glanced over to the direction the girl had came from, countless times. "well...you know...i like everyone man..."

"eijiro, don't play games with me." her voice was stern, and not once had kirishima heard the girl speak like that as he always knew as a one of the most gentle in the world. just below a certain pink classmate.

it was bakugo's doing, he had called it. he cursed at his best friend in his brain, for turing y/n into a mini him. explosive and scary.

kirishima rubbed the back of his neck nervously, sending another glance over to the couch where y/n's friends were sat. "well...there might be this one girl."

y/n grinned, internally clapping her hands together with excitement to overhear the boy's answer. "well if you let me know who she is, i could always set you two up."

"really?" eijiro gasped with excitement, truly hoping what the girl had said was true. he didn't doubt her words for a second.

"sure! i could get you a nice a quiet spot where no one would disturb you, giving you the chance to confess." y/n smiled at the expression that was now plastered on his face. "so who is the lucky lady?"

it was now y/n's turn to glance over, specifically over the her pink best friend, giving the group subtle thumbs up down by her sides.

"i think you know who it is y/n."

she did.

y/n had done as she promised, pulling the pink girl aside and sending her off the the roof where she had planned for kirishima to meet here, leaving her with only two.

now in an intense discussion with momo and kyoka on the reasons why y/n should use her quirk to get the truth about kyoka's feelings for denki. momo was fully with the idea, while kyoka was against. y/n left it to the two of them to discuss before yaoyorozu finally cocked a brow and asked. "scared you'll finally admit it."

y/n could have gasped in excitement at her best friends words, her always being the type to never push people to talk, she was now teasing jiro, giving her no choice but to be a victim to y/n's quirk.

"fine, i'll do it." jiro nervously but at her nails, knowing the truth was about to come out and there was nothing she could do about it.

the girls stood up and snuck into the kitchen, hoping to get some peace and quiet and so no one else would overheard.

"are you one hundred percent sure you want to do this kyo?" y/n questioned, taking a hold of her friend's face. "say no, and we will stop now. no hard feelings."

"i gotta do it now." she huffed, looking the girl in the eyes. "whenever you're ready."

the feeling of her quirk activating felt unusual as she was so used to using it on bakugo, seeing one of her other classmates in front of her only took her aback.

but she didn't stop, the deep red poured into her iris's drowning the other colour that once stood there.

"kyoka jiro, how do you feel towards denki kaminari?" y/n asked bluntly, as a grand smirk appeared on yaoyorozu's face as the time the girl had been putting it off was finally coming to an end.

"he's stupid, but it makes me like him more."

y/n dropped her quirk immediately, not liking to keep her friend in such a vulnerable state for longer than needed.

"i knew it!" momo almost yelled in victory as jiro finally stopped taking and was broken free of y/n's trance. anger and fluster washed over kyoka as she finally had what just happened sink in. "i knew it!"

"yeah well, it's your turn now!"