« Is it really Love ? »

Start from the beginning

The young lady frowned more and looked at him like he had lost his mind, "Who are you talking to ? "

His right leg started shaking as the anger was more boiling inside him, "Be careful."

She rolled her eyes. He was always getting pissed off so fast. Then, he would always talk shit for a couple of minutes and then they were over it. Though lately, they were arguing more than usual. And it was often him who provoked these arguments. He was so tense for a couple of weeks now. She tried to make him talk to her, but he was always rejecting her. That's why she was suspecting that he was maybe cheating on her. He was more secretive lately, something was off with him, but she couldn't put her finger on it just yet. 

"Whatever. I want to go home." 

He narrowed his eyes at her, "I said be careful. You won't give me orders." 

"Ray, just drive ! " 

"Shay, what I said ? "

"I don't care ! If you do-"

And she was suddenly cut off with a slap across her face. She opened her mouth widely and put her hand on her cheek like to verify that it's really happened and it had. Her left cheek was on fire and she was sure it was surely going to be red. She couldn't believe it. How dared he ? It was unbelievable. How could he ? Tears started falling as her breath was speeding up. Her reflex was to get out of the car as soon as possible, but the door was locked. 

"Open the door ! Right now ! "

He attempted to wrap his arms around her, "Bab-"

She pushed him away, "No ! Leave me alone ! And let me go ! " 

He grabbed her arms, so he could calm her down, "Baby ! I'm sorry, I'm so sorry. Please, forgive me. I didn't mean to hurt you. Please, baby, I'm sorry." He forcefully brought her in a hug and didn't let her go until she stop trying to get away from him.

"You hit me ! Let me go ! You should've never done this to me ! Let me go." She cried in his chest.

He looked down at her and removed the hair from her face, then made her look up at him by grabbing gently her chin between his index and thumb, "I'm sorry. I love you, I love you so much, please don't leave me." 

She stared at him for a couple of minutes before to shook her head and to break down again. He put his hand on her. He hurt her physically. Her father always told her to never let this happen to her, because it's wrong. A male should never hit a female. And a female shouldn't feel like being violent to her partner either. Violence in a relationship is not healthy. 

"You...why did you do that ? I thought you loved me." 

"I do. I really do. I'm sorry, it will never happen again. I promise. Please, baby, forgive me, please. I promise, I won't do it again. It was the first and last time. I'm sorry." He kissed her forehead repeatedly, "You're the love of my life, I love you so much. Please, forgive me, I'm sorry." He kissed the cheek he slapped and then pecked her lips several times, "I love you."