*5*

*Olivia*

"Kissing! Kissing!" Is being called that let me come back into reality. I think of the girl sitting on his lap and Charlotte's startled face. I'm not going to do this.

"I will not do it." I say, even though I really want to. Charlotte won't look shocked for nothing. Maybe it's her ex. The boy raises his eyebrows, but they soon disappear. He was probably never rejected.

"Boring man." Someone says. I ignore it and leave the group playing truth or dare. I walk outside where other people are standing. I see Logan lying on a recliner. I know he's just being flirty, but it doesn't matter. I can still befriend him.

I walk over to him and take a seat on the empty recliner next to him. He immediately opens his eyes and sits up straight.

"Olivia." He says.

"Yup, you remembered that." I say with a smile.

"Lost Charlotte?" He asks.

"No, I ran away myself." I tell him. He sits down better and looks at me.

"Tell." he says.

"It's nothing with Charlotte, but I was told to kiss the bottle and when it came to the boy named Mason. I got hostile looks from the girl sitting on his lap and Charlotte looked shocked too. So decided nothing to do, Mason seemed confused, maybe it's his first time getting rejected." I tell him.

"Mason did you say?" Is the first thing he asks. I nod. "Smart you didn't. It's a real asshole." He says. I form an 'o' with my mouth.

"Had a fight with him?" I ask.

"Yeah something like that it's just an asshole I just won't come near him then he won't hurt you." He tells me.

"Well I just really turned him down in front of all kinds of people I think I'm the asshole." I laugh. A boy like Mason really doesn't scare me what will he do embarrass me yell at me? I really hate that then.

"Here you are." Charlotte sits down next to me. "Really I thought you were about to kiss Mason." She says.

"I was planning to, because she sure is, but your look and that hostile look of the girl sitting on his lap stopped me." I say.

"Good, because-" I interrupt her.

"I know, but I'm really not afraid of him, relax." I say. She looks at Logan and then nods.

"That girl's name is Mila, by the way, she's a bitch for sure. Zr ruined my audition for cheerleading last year, but luckily I'm in it. You're going to join too." She says.

"Yes Char we'll discuss that further when I can audition." I say.

"Oh you come to our school." Logan says, putting his drink on the table.

"Yup." I say. "I'm thirsty do you want something too Char?" I ask. She nods.

"Red Bull with Bacardi." She says. I nod and walk to the kitchen. I saw it just when I walked out so I don't have to start a search.

"When I'm in the kitchen I grab a red cup and first pour what Charlotte wanted. Then I pour Coco Cola for myself.

"Here." I look at it without looking up to see who is pouring the drink. "Is tastier than just Coke." This time I look up and see Mason standing. There is a strange feeling in my stomach as soon as I look into his eyes.

"Well, I actually felt like Coke." I say and throw away my cup. "But thanks." I say and walk away. How annoying now I have no Coke and to pour it with Mason next to me I'd rather not. I had to keep my distance.

I'll be back with Charlotte and Logan. Others have also joined.

"No Coke for yourself?" Charlotte asks. I shake my head and then sit down.

"Charlotte you have to introduce someone." Says a girl with brown hair. I smile.

"Oh yeah!" Charlotte says and puts her cup on the table.

**

672 words

Don't forget to vote