*7*

*Olivia*

When I look at my phone it is already 00:40 and my phone is at 8%. That's because of understanding too much. I had to be home by 01:00 at the latest. I get my legs out of the pool and dry them on Logan's towel, because I didn't bring mine. Logan is certainly nice that flirting stuff of his you don't see anymore. I put on my shoes and go looking for Charlotte.

"What are you going to do?" asks Avery. We became friends and we also clicked well. I sat with her the whole time since Charlotte was gone anyway.

"I'm going to look for a fall and then I have to go home had to be home by 01:00." I sigh. She nods and then gives me an air kiss. I frighten him up and put him in his pocket. She smiles and waves at me. I can't find Logan anywhere. So I can't say goodbye to that. I keep looking for Charlotte.

"Olivia!" Calls out the familiar voice of Charlotte. I turn around and she comes running towards me. "Mateo just texted me if I could come up." She shows me her phone. I read what it says and then look at her cheerfully.

"Girl ooh." I say while shaking her.

"I'm going to him now he sent it 5 minutes ago." She says and already turns to walk away.

"Okay I'm going home." I say. She turns her back and looks surprised.

"What? Then I have to come." She says. I shake my head.

"No no or I'm going to feel guilty that you couldn't be with Mateo." I tell her.

"Yeah and I'm leaving you alone now there's freaks walking around." She says. I shake my head smiling and hold her shoulders.

"Dear Char, I'm 17 not 7 so go to Mateo and tell me everything tomorrow, I'm going." I say to her and then hug her.

"Okay be careful and text me when you get home." she says and pulls away from the hug. I nod and then walk away. it's a 15 minute walk so I'll be home on time.

When I'm out of the front yard, Logan calls me.

"I'm going home." I tell him. He forms an 'o' with his lips. He quickly ran over to me and gave me a hug.

"Dude your swimsuit is still wet." And I push him away from him. He runs away laughing and still waves. I shake my head and walk home.

After about 10 minutes of walking I grab my phone.

Char: "Gurl! I had to fucking help him alone, because he was stuck in the toilet, I could walk with you anyway"

With a smile I look at my phone I quickly type back.

Me: "hahaha no kiss? I'm almost home by the way xx"

I put my phone back in my pocket and continue walking. I don't know what it is but it feels like I'm being watched. I turn around and see nothing when I turn around again there is suddenly a boy in front of me.

"Hey." He says. I can barely see what the boy looks like. It's too dark, but I can see him taking steps closer. I back up until I hit a wall. "You do not have to be scared." he says and strokes my cheek. I'm just so scared I can't even move.

"Go away." I say softly, but he hears it.

"Why should I leave the maid?" he asks. the sound of my phone makes me come out trans. I push the boy away from me and hit his face really hard once, but in vain he just pushes me back and holds me by my side. I struggle hard, but nothing seems to work.

"Let me go!" I scream really loud. The boy doesn't want to touch me I try everything but nothing works. I don't want to be raped. Imagine if I got pregnant then. All the weird thoughts come into my head. Suddenly the boy is pushed away from me and I can just see him being hit hard on the jaw.

**

701 words

Don't forget to vote