*39*

*Mason*

2 weeks have already passed and everyone is busy talking about Spain. I've also had very little contact with Olivia this week the last time I was with her when meeting her father. It ended well, thankfully. Of course she did visit me once, but she was too busy with homework and the same goes for me. We are in our senior year and that is just bullshit. But in 2 weeks we will all be in Spain.

"Ey yoo then listen. Gabi that one chick I have told you about, he'll meet again." Says Aiden proudly. I look at him and smile.

"So much fun doing it." I say to him and give him a bro hug.

"Hip hop my class out other students are waiting outside." says Mrs. Goss. She hates us. Wait every teacher has that.

We walk out of the classroom at a slow pace towards our new lesson.

"You're limping without your crutches." Wyatt says looking at my leg.

"Not bad, he can go out on Wednesday. I'm cured quickly." I say.

"Guys! You're the last one again." Calls Mr. Austin standing at the door.

"Mason limped." says Aiden. I give him a class against the back of his head and he walks into the classroom laughing. My gaze falls on Olivia, who is busy talking with her friend Avery. Her eyes find mine and she gives me a small smile. I wink and then sit down. Olivia's cheeks have gotten a light tan and she's fiddling with her fingers. I like that I can make her shy.

"What about Olivia and you now?" Mila's voice can be heard in my ears.

"What don't you understand about leaving me alone? Don't you have any self-respect or something? I'm just posting that fucking video of you." I snap at her. She smiles briefly and turns her back.

"Whatever you want Mason." She says softly so that only I can hear. She gets the blood from under my fingernails.

Wyatt pretends to punch Mila. She doesn't notice and that's the funniest thing.

"Wyatt!"

"Shit." He says.

"Don't touch me!" Several students turn and look at the pair.

"I wasn't touching you! There was at least a foot in between." Wyatt stands up for himself. I quickly look at Olivia who frowns at me. I wave it away. She nods and then turns around. Mila rolls her eyes hard and then turns around again.

"Toddler." She mutters to Wyatt. Aiden looked to be enjoying the show as he has put his feet up on the table and is scratching his stomach. I shake my head and focus on my phone. Which I secretly have.

————

"What time do you have your appointment Wednesday?" Olivia asks as we walk towards the auditorium. The weather is bad so we won't sit outside today.

"Half 1."

"Shit, then I'm still in school." She says. She poutes. "I wanted to come with you." She says.

"Then skip school." She immediately shakes her head.

"I still want to go to Spain so I shouldn't make mistakes." She says. I wrap my hand with hers and she smiles at me.

"You don't have to come with me, I can do it alone." I tell her. She nods.

"Okay then I'll come to you right after school." She says.

"Deal." I say and place a kiss on her hair.

"Sow sow, the lovebirds have arrived, make way!" says Charlotte. Olivia smiles and sits next to Logan. Yep I know them.

"Hey." Wyatt sits down next to Charlotte, panting. I look at him questioningly. he shakes his head and I look away from him.

"Hey." Jackson also sits down. He really is the loudest of them all.

"Where's Mateo?" Olivia then asks after about 5 minutes between conversations.

"I don't know. He's stuck with his other friends." says Logan. He looks annoyed by Olivia's question.

Those two had a fight anyway.

**

663 words

Don't forget to vote