*34*

*Olivia*

"Real?!" Charlotte yells the next morning.

"Sshh." Is I.

"Oh, how and when?" she asks.

"Yesterday." I answer.

"And you're just now telling me?" she calls.

"Shut up! Not everyone needs to know we haven't even been together for a full day." I say annoyed as I walk into the school.

"Okay okay." she then says.

It's official I'm in a relationship with Collins, Mason Collins. I don't want everyone to know right away, because imagine if it's out in a week, which I hope not at all. Then you will always hear. "She was only in a relationship with Mason for a week." Believe me, ever since I've been here at school, I've only heard gossip. And maybe people will know this week anyway, but I'm not going to force my relationship. Mason is not at school today, he will try tomorrow. We are in our senior year so this year's lessons are very important.

"Hey Evans." Wyatt's voice gets me out of my mind. He greets Charlotte with a wink.

"Hey." Says Charlotte with light red cheeks.

Aiden and Wyatt also greet me and then walk on.

But wait Charlotte blushed?

"Okay." I say and push my shoulder against Charlotte's shoulder.

"It's nothing." she says right away.

"What's nothing? You didn't even know what I wanted to say." I say teasingly.

"Olivia come on, look at your fun face." she says and rolls her eyes. I smile and wrap my arms around her from behind.

"Charlotte and Wyatt Moore, sounds good right?" And immediately I get a blow to my arm. "Ow that hurt!" I say and pout.

"Then don't be so childish." says Charlotte. After her sentence, the bell rings through the school.

"See you soon." I say and give Charlotte a quick hug.

"Bye bebe." She says. I walk to my class. I now have Chemistry. It's also such a fun job. Reluctantly, I walk to my class.

————

Later that afternoon I'm at Mason's house. I have already told him a lot about what happened at school today, but I still have 1 important thing to share with him.

"What do you think of Wyatt and Charlotte together?" I ask and immediately Mason looks up. We sit on his bed and my legs are over his thighs.

"What?" He says with a smile and puts his phone away.

"Well Wyatt greeted Char today and she blushed, she likes him anyway." I say and let myself fall on my back again.

"What difference does it make, let them have a good time." Says Mason. I sigh.

"I'm sorry I only wanted to pair them up because they're cute." I say and feel Mason's hand on my leg.

"Pretty, sometimes you shouldn't interfere with such things, they come together anyway." He says. I look at him smiling. He's called me pretty from day one.

"Okay I'll let those two figure it out for themselves until someone asks for help." I say.

"Yeah that's exactly what's good." Mason puts his hands on my hips and pulls me up. I sit on his lap and keep my legs on either side of his body.

"Your scratch is about to go away." I say and run a finger over his face. He smiles and puts his face on my neck after which I feel a small kiss. A fine shiver is felt through my body and I begin to breathe faster. This is driving me crazy. Enjoying I close my eyes and gently pull Mason's hair. He sucks on a piece of skin and then looks at me proudly. Surprised but also smiling I look at Mason.

"You're mine." he says proudly. I grab Mason's phone and swipe right to open the camera. There is a purple spot on my neck.

"Mason." I sigh and put his phone down.

"What? Another one?" He looks at me with a grin. I give his shoulder a little nudge. He smiles and wraps his arms all around me. "I love you." he says and his words give me a warm feeling.

Do I have to say it back? Isn't it too fast? I put my arms around him and every time I give small kisses on his mouth.

He smiles and the dimples in his cheek are visible.

**

723 words

Don't forget to vote.