*49*

*Olivia*

"I am home!" I call when I come in.

"Good for you." Luna yells back. This is just a normal response for me so I walk up the stairs and dress in comfortable clothes. Just what I can handle in a minute when Mason comes in an hour.

————

"Hey babe." Mason greets me when I get in the car. I'm tired.

"Hey." I salute back. "How was your workout?" I ask to start a conversation as he starts the car and drives away.

"Just normal like all the other workouts." Says Mason. I nod and lean my head against the window.

"Look I have a feeling." Mason starts talking. "A feeling you don't want to tell me about the fight between Mila and you." He says. I sigh.

"That's right, because it was about you." I say then.

"To me?" he asks surprised. I nod as he looks my way.

"I had your shirt on today and she came throwing weird comments. She told me you didn't care about me and all that. She's fucking pathetic." I say angrily. "And when I wanted to run away she pushed me back and so I started fighting." I tell. Mason has already arrived at the McDrive and gives me a piercing look.

"I'm going to talk to her." He says.

"No no! You don't!" I command. he smiles briefly.

"Olivia I'm definitely going to do that and now tell me what do you want." He says. I sigh. He's right when he wants to do something, he does it.

"A McFlurry." I answer. He looks at me weird. "I already ate." I say. He nods and then orders.

————

"Will you sleep over?" I ask to see Mason shirtless on my bed behind my laptop. I bite my lip and quickly snap a picture of it. It's so hot.

"What are you doing?" Mason asks when he sees a flash. shit. My cheeks begin to glow.

"I uhh." I search for words. Mason grins and sits up. Grabs me by the hips and pulls me between his legs. He easily takes my phone out of my hands.

"Was Olivia taking pictures of Mason?" he says with a grin. He lets his hand go up on my thigh. I feel the shivers down my spine. Goosebumps build up on my arms and Mason just seems to enjoy it. He pulls me onto the bed and then hangs above me. I grab his face and press my lips to it. He smiles and wipes a strand from my face.

"Do you want me to stay?" He asks. I nod. "Then I'll stay." He says. I smile and wrap my arms around his neck causing his face to land on my neck. He gives it all little kisses. I like it when he gives kisses there it's just a pleasure feeling.

"Olivia is goahaa." Luna stops talking when she sees Mason lying on top of me. Her startled image disappears and a grin has developed. "I didn't know my little sister was having sex?" She says. I drop my mouth.

"Luna!" Is I. Mason laughs and gets off me. I get up and walk to the door. "Knock from now on if you want to ask me anything." I say as I close the door.

"What you want." I hear her say. I turn and look at Mason. Who laughs at me.

"Where were we?" I ask.

**

581 words

Don't forget to vote