*1*

*Olivia*

Slowly I open my eyes. When I see everything blurry, I rub my eyes once. I look around my room. It's a simple room. I haven't put that much into it yet. I've been living in Miami for almost a month. I would prefer to go back to Bel Air with my friends. My father thought it necessary to leave all the bad memories behind and make a new start here.

During the move, I was sad to miss all my friends, but I wasn't as bad as my sister Luna. She had to leave her boyfriend. She hasn't spoken to my father since that day. Somehow I think it's childish of Luna that she's been rude to daddy for a month now, but yes she is and you can't change that.

"Olivia! Are you awake? We have to leave soon!" Sounds my father's voice. Oh yes, because it is still summer vacation and the schools are about to start, we have to take Luna to her school. She moves into rooms, because bringing her to Orlando every time is no fun. I don't think she even minds it herself. "Yes!" I call back and get out of bed. I quickly glance at my phone and see that it's 9:35 AM. I have to rush and I even think I'm skipping breakfast. shit.

————

Before I leave my room, I take a quick look in the mirror. A black skirt with a white top from Levi's. I quickly get into my Nike Air Force and take my phone out of the charger.

"I am coming!" I call downstairs and close my room door. Then I run down like a mongoloid. I always have to hurry. I'm not into being on time when I'm on time it's always 'right on time', but yes I think I got it from my mother. All memories come to mind when I suddenly think of my mother.

FLASHBACK

"Honey, you can't boil all your eggs in 5 minutes." My mother says with a sigh as she breaks open the egg. Everything slips out of the shell. I look dirty and then I look at my mother who has a smile on her face.

"Ew, what happened to that." My father walks into the kitchen with Luna.

"A failed egg." I say disappointed. My mother sees me and holds my face with her hands.

"We'll make new ones and I promise you it'll be the most perfect in all of Bel Air." She tells me. I nod happily and give her a hug.

"Okay, let me clean this up, will you set the table?" My mother says as soon as she lets go of me and cleans the counter.

END FLASHBACK

I was six and wanted to cook an egg a smile appears on my face. I walk into the living room with a smile.

"So hehe there you have our princess." My father says, standing up. Luna just looks grumpy. Really how does she keep it up like we're suddenly going back for her. Life doesn't always go the way I want it to.

Luna gets up and grabs her suitcase. When I look into the hallway I see a large suitcase and a small one that you can take with you on the plane. Dad takes the big suitcase and rolls it outside. I, on the other hand, take the small suitcase and very quickly grab an apple from the fruit bowl on the table.

"You really have to get out of bed earlier from now on." says Luna. Oh she saw me and I thought I could sneakily. I smile at her and take a quick bite of the apple.

"Come on girls. We have to be there by half past two and it's a short drive." I hear my father complain. But we obey him. I lock the door and get into the car.

Orlando here we come!

**

664 words

Don't forget to vote