*37*

*Olivia*

feel Mason's hands slide around my waist as I open the door. I push open the door and Mason follows me inside. I help Mason walk and then we plop on the couch.

"I want to eat something before we have a movie night." I say and grab my phone.

"What are you going to do?" asks Mason.

"Order food." I say and start to dial in the number. Mason takes my phone out of my hands and sits on it.

"Hey what are you doing?"

"I order food, you go do something else." He says and picks up his own phone. This guy can be very special at times, but that's why I like him. I hold his chin for a moment and then walk to the bathroom.

I look at myself in the mirror. I always have those tufts that stand up. So annoying. I fix my hair with water. Then I grab my phone to take nice mirror pictures.

"Olivia?" I hear a little later.

"Yes here." I say and Mason comes into the bathroom. "Mason you know if you keep moving too much it really takes longer before you get better." I say. He shrugs.

"What are you doing?"

"I was busy taking pictures."

"Without me?" He says insulted. I smile and hand him my phone. We take a few pictures together.

After a funny photo shoot, the bell can be heard downstairs.

"Oh I'll go, you take it easy."

"Hi." I say as I wave open the door.

"Ordered?" the boy in a black helmet asks.

"Yes." I answer. The boy takes off his helmet and then looks at me with a smile.

"Lucas?" I laugh.

"You do like food, don't you." He says and hands me the bag of food.

"Who wouldn't?" I say as I grab the bag.

"I don't know, but you live here?" asks Lucas.

"Yeah, but-"

"Olivia?" Mason's voice can be heard behind me. I turn and look straight into Mason's eyes.

"Mason!" I don't know what it is, but I'm starting to get nervous about something.

"Is that your brother?" Lucas asks, causing me to turn around again.

"Who is he?" asks Mason. Okay, so that's the question I didn't want to hear. What should I say? Oh yeah that was a guy I flirted with when you were unconscious in the hospital. That's impossible! I'm a bad girlfriend.

"I'm hungry." I say and walk past Mason. "Bye Lucas!" I yell and walk to the living room. I hear the front door close and I breathe a sigh of relief. "What did you actually order?" I ask before Mason can ask.

"Watch." Mason says and stands next to me.

"Sushi! Omg I love you." I say and jump into Mason's arms. He holds me smiling.

"Let's sit down." Says Mason. I take a seat on the couch and turn on the TV after which I start Netflix.

"To hot to handle." Mason reads. I immediately look at the picture.

"To do?" I ask. It's a series. Mason nods and we immediately start the first episode while we enjoy the food.

————

"Olivia I'm home!" Slowly I open my eyes. Everything is blurry. I rub my eyes once and sit up straight. Apparently I was on Mason. Poor Mason. I smile at him. Then my father walks into the living room.

"I brought your donuts- " 

"Shhh." Sus me. My father is immediately silent and looks at Mason.

"Is that Mason?" my father asks softly.

"Yes this is Mason." I say and get up and take my father to the kitchen.

"I thought his whole leg, but it's his lower leg." My father says and puts the box of donuts on the dining table.

"Still bad." I sigh. "What time is it actually?" I ask as I stretch.

"Think almost half past eleven." My father says as he looks for something in the fridge. I take a donut out of the box and start eating it.

"I thought where were you?" Mason hops into the kitchen and has his hand under his shirt. And his hair is messy in front of his forehead. I'll tell you honestly he looks really attractive even if he just woke up. His gaze falls on my father who continues to eat quietly. Then he looks at me with wide eyes and immediately takes his hand out of his shirt. My smile fills the room.

"Your face!" I laugh. He looks confused. My father walks over to him and puts his hand on his shoulder.

"Thomas Cooper." He says and gives a hand to Mason who he shakes.

"I uh, sorry. Mason Collins." Mason introduces himself.

"We are going to sleep, tomorrow is another day and then you can talk normally." I gently push Mason's chest.

"I hope you're okay with that, sir." asks Mason.

"Call me Thomas, and go to sleep." My father laughs.

"Thanks me- Thomas, good night." Mason says and then I take his hand. We first walk into the living room to grab our phones and then continue upstairs. But for a moment, if only I could film the moment just now. It was so funny and cute.

**

875 words

Don't forget to vote