*57*

*Olivia*

Was I really that naive? I exposed myself to him I loved him. And everything was a game?

"Olivia!" Charlotte comes running towards me bringing me back to reality.

"Yes?" I say softly. She hugs me and then pushes me away from her.

"What was it?" She asks the concern in her face can be seen from afar. I shrug. Then the following words are difficult.

"It is over." I say trying to hold back my tears.

"What?! Oh Olivia." She pulls me to her and I'm letting my tears flow again.

"It hurts." I cry. She soothes me and strokes my head.

"Come on, I'll take you to our room and you'll explain it to me." She says. I nod and wipe my tears away. Wyatt is watching. I think he heard everything, because he comes up to me and looks at me regretfully.

"Sorry Olivia." He says. I smile briefly.

"It's not your fault Wyatt." I say softly. He looks at me and blames his head.

"No, I knew about this. I had to say it, but then I also betray my friend. I was in two minds." he sighs. I give him a hug.

"Like I just said, it's not your fault." He nods and gives me a small pat on the head. Charlotte says hello to gem and then walk with me to my room.

————

After I told Charlotte what was going on I immediately wanted them to see Mason. I told her to stay with me or else I would explode from crying. She immediately sat down again. Avery is now also here and Mason is scolding.

"He needs to get a stick in his anus." Avery says angrily. The door opens and Riley appears.

"Hey what happened?" Riley looks at me concerned.

"Because of your ugly girlfriend." Charlotte snaps. Avery and Charlotte don't like Riley, I really do, but we still haven't talked about why she's hanging out with her. We would.

"Mila?! Did she hit you?" she almost shouts. I shake my head.

"It is over." I say softly.

"What really sucks for you, but what did Mila do?" she asks with a raised eyebrow as she doesn't get it.

"Mila didn't see some kind of video where Mason could be heard. He had a whole plan to use Olivia alone, because at a party she refused him with a kiss." Listening to the story again makes my tears roll down my cheeks.

"Omg." Says Riley. I wipe my tears and look at her.

"Did you know about this?" Avery immediately asks. She shakes her head.

"Look, I knew Mila had a video to break something, she was always very vague about it, but I didn't know your relationship with Mason! No way. I also know that Mason threatened her with a sex video that never happened Mila somehow found out about that and so she showed you the video. She really ruined your relationship!" she says quickly. I shake my head.

"Maybe it's better. He's been lying all this time." I say.

"But he really loves you otherwise he would never have come up with that sex video." Riley says softly. Charlotte nods and Avery has stopped cursing.

"Well, I don't want to it's just done. I don't need to be in a relationship that lies to me." I sigh. I love him for sure, but I can't. He wouldn't forgive me either if I did. No one would forgive this.

"Are we going to talk to him? I mean you were always a nice couple, you can still be friends, right?" Charlotte asks carefully.

"Yes were." I sigh.

"Please go talk to him." Avery begs. Riley nods. I ignore them.

"But what about you and Mila?" I ask to change the subject.

"You want me to tell you now?" She asks to which I nod. The girls look at us questioningly, but sit down anyway.

**

670 words

Don't forget to vote

Happy New Year

Hope you have a great 2022